Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

After #EndSars See What Next Should End? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / After #EndSars See What Next Should End? (250 Views)

Most Nigerians Confess They Would Go To Hell Fire If The World Should End Right / #endsars See The Coalition Symbol Projected Over alleged Tinubu Hotel / ENDSARS: After #endsars See The Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After #EndSars See What Next Should End? by writetopoker2: 7:09am On Oct 12, 2020
Fellow Nairalanders with all sense of one country, unity, progress and achievement seen during and throughout the #EndSars movement need to be maintained in Nigeria.

Throughout my lifetime I always tell people that, "anyone/Nigeria can only achieve anything right, mostly when you say "No/Enough is Enough". That is what I call the power of "No".

Secondly, almost all the Labour groups, NUC, TUC, etc has failed the poor nigerians, so such opportunity like this #EndSars movement, I think should be extended to several other government agencies like;

National Assemble
Fake Budgets
Fuel price
NEPA price
NNPC
Immunity Clauses
Unnecessary Security fund to Governors
Desolation of Power
Restructuring
Etc.

One thing I am 100% sure is, if we wait/allow the politicians to bring the awaited changes above, it will never come, and when they do, it happens just slightly for politicians benefits

This is my humble contribution towards democratical development and the way forward.

Your opinion is highly welcomed, I might be wrong, you can add to the above list

(1) (Reply)

God Told You Nothing – Phyno Calls Out Fr. Mbaka Over Past Claim..... / Why Is Multi B Plus Serum Integrated Into Skincare Regimes? / My Clothes For Today, Hanging On The Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.