Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Bbnaija’s Jeff Nweke Reveals He Was Attacked By The Police (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Jeff Nweke Reveals He Was Attacked By The Police (video) (369 Views)

Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba / Bbnaija: Jeff Has Reportedly Engaged Kim Oprah (photos) / Jeff Nweke Looks Cute In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Jeff Nweke Reveals He Was Attacked By The Police (video) by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2020
Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Jeff Nweke has shared a worrisome video of the moment the officers of the Nigeria Police Force attacked him and other protesters in Abuja.

“I have never been more afraid of losing my life than today. And by who ? The Nigeria Police,” said the reality TV star, who joined many others calling for the end of the controversial arm of the Nigeria Police Force, Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), which has been accused of being a menace to Nigerians.

He continued,

“I’m still in shock, we came out to protest in peace and when we stopped and knelt down they began shooting tear-gas canisters at us and advanced continuously towards us with their huge trucks, beating some of us and screaming, “KILL THEM, KILL THEM”!!!”

“I managed to get myself to a friend’s car and when the lead police truck spotted me trying to get in, he rammed into the car intentionally,” he added.

See His tweet and video below;

https:///bbnaijas-jeff-nweke-reveals-he-was-attacked-by-the-police-video/
Re: Bbnaija’s Jeff Nweke Reveals He Was Attacked By The Police (video) by Freestainworld(m): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2020
hashtag # Kill police before they kill you#
Re: Bbnaija’s Jeff Nweke Reveals He Was Attacked By The Police (video) by tillaman(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2020
Chai
Re: Bbnaija’s Jeff Nweke Reveals He Was Attacked By The Police (video) by chatinent: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2020
Smiles.
Re: Bbnaija’s Jeff Nweke Reveals He Was Attacked By The Police (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2020
Naija police are terrible, bunch of illiterates
Re: Bbnaija’s Jeff Nweke Reveals He Was Attacked By The Police (video) by OKorowanta: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2020
While some are from the south I can bet majority of these volatile policemen are from the north.
Na Dem kuku full the system.
They are quick to scream 'danboroba while flogging victims with their koboko.
An average northerner hate seeing their own been criticised.
Even online they quickly jump in support of Buhari not minding if a particular policy favours them or not.
Arsenal Ozil,Drake,P.diddy all joined the End SARS campaign but one funny Arewa forum press statement yesterday was saying..don't End SARS.
How can a sitting president increase electricity bills by 100%!
Dat one no pass witchcraft?

(1) (Reply)

FEM By Davido Unites Burna Wizkid And Davido Fans At End Sars Protests / Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Becomes The Highest-charting Album By A Nigerian Artist / Nollywood Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Biography As He Adds A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.