Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ondo Election: Someone Who Sold Vote And The One Who Never Vote. Who's Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Someone Who Sold Vote And The One Who Never Vote. Who's Better? (270 Views)

Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari / 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Election: Someone Who Sold Vote And The One Who Never Vote. Who's Better? by Mandesz(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Most of us watched the rate of vote buying in last Saturday election in ondo on the social media. We're all quick in criticising even by those who have not voted all their life despite attaining the voting age of 18yrs.
[img][/img] Vote or no vote is not my concern now but someone who never perform his obligation will be the quickest to criticise.
I.e criminals are always the first to set fire of phone thieves.
My question is who is better between the two?
Re: Ondo Election: Someone Who Sold Vote And The One Who Never Vote. Who's Better? by MYZOLE: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_eZoOCN4I4

Vote buying aided by policemen in Ondo elections
Re: Ondo Election: Someone Who Sold Vote And The One Who Never Vote. Who's Better? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Nigeria is a criminal enterprise and Tinubu is the Thief Executive Officer.
Re: Ondo Election: Someone Who Sold Vote And The One Who Never Vote. Who's Better? by ThatFairGuy1: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2020
#RestructureNgNOW
Re: Ondo Election: Someone Who Sold Vote And The One Who Never Vote. Who's Better? by champrince: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
The two two both of them

(1) (Reply)

They killed his twin brother. / An Enemy Of The People / The Most Annoying And Wackest Network Provider You've Ever Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.