Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

#end Illegal ATM Card Maintenance Charges - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #end Illegal ATM Card Maintenance Charges (223 Views)

10 Banks Earn N22bn On Account Maintenance Charges (Names) / Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#end Illegal ATM Card Maintenance Charges by location(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2020
A Nairalander Letter Against Illegal ATM Card Maintenance Charges
#EndillegalBamkCharges

Good morning Access Bank,

I, Michael Abimbola Omotayo,
With Access Bank Account 0012614633,
once again feel compelled to yet complaint on the illegal, malicious and baseless ATM Card maintenance charges deducted from my account last week.

That after your seeming appeal and partial refund of some of the illegal ATM card maintenance charges from my account after over three years of complaint, your Bank has not only failed to issue me an ATM card, but has again deducted card maintenance charges for card not yet issued.

That your partial refund and appeal weeks ago, have lured me to drop the intended legal and media war against your illegal, malicious and baseless ATM card maintenance charges from my account, owing to the fact that, I am yet to be issued an ATM card by your Bank.

Thus, I therefore demand an immediate refund of my money illegally deducted from my account last weekend, under the guys of ATM Card maintenance charges.

That, I hereby demand an unreserved apology for your provocative action, and the payment of N100,000.00 (One hundred thousand naira) only, as the cost of my precious time to which you wasted in compelling my attention to forward this complaint. The same time to which I would have diverted to other worthy businesses this early hour of the day.

That your illegal deduction is highly provocative and insensitive.

Yours,
Michael Abimbola Omotayo
Access Bank Accounts 0012614633.

kindly help repost, until they stop all illegal ATM Card maintenance charges.
God bless Gallant Nigerian Youths .
#EndIllegalBankCharges
Re: #end Illegal ATM Card Maintenance Charges by IbnBattuta1960: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2020
No be only 100k... You don turn complainant and Judge at the same time.
I'll think it's best you proceed to court if what you said is true. You can't be charged maintenance fee when you don't have their card.
Re: #end Illegal ATM Card Maintenance Charges by akinmusi(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2020
Many things that must be put to an end.

I still design logos and do graphic designs. See my signature
Re: #end Illegal ATM Card Maintenance Charges by rottable(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Access bank is really useless

(1) (Reply)

High-yielding Pawpaw Seedlings From Our Pawpaw Nursery / Advertise Your Brands, Products And Services As Low As 500naira Per Day / Make Money Online With Zero Capital In 6 Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.