Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko (40847 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo / Video:toke Makinwa Unboxes Her Christmas Present, Guess What! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by Diamond23(f): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
The excited mother of one took to Instagram to share a video on herself all smiles, as she unboxed the gift her hubby presented to her.

The box contained an expensive Rolex wrist watch, and Regina recounted how her former Rolex was stolen by an unknown person.

She also expressed her gratitude to Ned Nwoko for surprising her with the beautiful gift, in celebration of her ’20th’ birthday.

“My Rolex was stolen so hubby decided to replace with a better one. Thank you baby”, she said.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iegRNIB7Uuw
What a daughter and papaly love, congrats Nne.
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by Chapelbeatz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
20th birthday.

Hmmm,life no balance.
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
The excited mother of one took to Instagram to share a video on herself all smiles, as she unboxed the gift her hubby presented to her.

The box contained an expensive Rolex wrist watch, and Regina recounted how her former Rolex was stolen by an unknown person.

She also expressed her gratitude to Ned Nwoko for surprising her with the beautiful gift, in celebration of her ’20th’ birthday.

“My Rolex was stolen so hubby decided to replace with a better one. Thank you baby”, she said.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iegRNIB7Uuw
is this a news
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by SEGLIZ: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
vanida6:
even if he's her grandfather den boths re husband nd wife now so she get every right to call em baby or my sweetheart wink

so stay cool bro nd goon make money may den call u baby too cool

cheers!!

who ask you?
birds of feather.

Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by Forumobserver12(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Hushpuppi isn’t around to tell us if it’s fake or not

Ned has been wearing Rolex Watches before Hushpuppi started his Wire Wire business, so who is he to verify the quality Ned's watch?
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by Interzone954: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Scam Alert!
Adrian9:
Do you have an Etheruem wallet?

If you don't, get it via luno.com

There is currently an Etheruem give away of 1.5 ETH (240,000k)

Log on to the link at my personal text in my profile ,add your ETH wallet address to claim it .

PAYOUT DATE IS ON THE 15TH OF OCTOBER 2020
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

That's sign of depression, they do all these to get likes from people. That's what give them joy.
so depression

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
well,..... they say sin na hook , now I see!

small girl calling her dad's uncle 'babe'

and during sex she will just be rubbing Ned's head with her hole hands without respect, but even Ned's barber dey fear to touch his hole head while barbing him .
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by Scalet: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
I no see how e take concern me and besides na every year this girl dey age 20??
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by DrMuzungu(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Her life and, more importantly, YOUR life, will be so much better now after you know this. AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Who gives a flying fvck about what Regina D. got from the old goat?!?!?!
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by Lilgabby(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
She don give that old one to her side bobo jare.... I knw d guy grin
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by daddytime(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
pepperdemzombie:

Na your Papa Alex dash the watch? This same one will say Righ[s][/s]teousness is posting rubbish. Let them sue your sorry ass. Didinrin.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by tightpussy156: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Let be truthful hear. They say money is the root of all evil. Na lie, Money answreth all things. Imagine a young girl calling her ancestors baby. Some blind slowpoke say na husband. Husband that wife a teenager for house because of money. Who quote me hug transformer.
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by Sagefromtheeast: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
The way these folks struggle to beef up the image makes me think there's something wrong with the union already. I know I'm not alone here.
And I know it's true.
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by daddytime(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Na your Papa Alex dash the watch? This same one will say Righteousness is posting rubbish. Let them sue your sorry ass. Didinrin.

E clear say SARS use the people wey bring you come the world to come be nuisance for shootingg practice while dem dey their highway business line of duty.

You dolt.

You dey hear people talk sue na him you sef say make you talk sue.

Omoko
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by ibedun: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
THIS IS HOW THEY ARE SPENDING THE MONEY THAT RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO NIGERIANS.

Omase ooooo!
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by lopezoraclenet(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
I bought mine 4.5k. All na same nwunye Grandpa!
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by ofiko123(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Congratulations to Regina Daniels but I doubt if she is 20 years old..
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by Philadelphia: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Other reasonable people are protesting to #EndSars but this one is busy unveiling rolex wrist watch.
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by MoIbrahim: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ever8090:
Thank you baby abi thank you papa..?
Abi o grin
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by pepperdemzombie: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
daddytime:

E clear say SARS use the people wey bring you come the world to come be nuisance for shootingg practice while dem dey their highway business line of duty.

You dolt.

You dey hear people talk sue na him you sef say make you talk sue.

Omoko
Idiot ode! Na your papa Alex give watch abi na your papa be picker?
Your mouth dey smell like liquid from a sewage tank. E pain am, see how the mumu dey cry for public forum.
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by Franktom247(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
She is still 20 this girl will never get old
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by Peace2love: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ever8090:
Thank you baby abi thank you papa..?

Hahahaha
And she almost sit on the original baby's hand
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by lymelyte(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Adrian9:
Do you have an Etheruem wallet?

If you don't, get it via luno.com

There is currently an Etheruem give away of 1.5 ETH (240,000k)

Log on to the link at my personal text in my profile ,add your ETH wallet address to claim it .

PAYOUT DATE IS ON THE 15TH OF OCTOBER 2020
ole thief.. You want people to click your fraudulent link abi? Learner.
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by cardoctor(m): 12:03am On Oct 13, 2020
How comes this is news?
Re: Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko by letilex: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye / Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) / Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.