Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

It's time to end #EndSARS! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's time to end #EndSARS! (253 Views)

The Beginning Of The End #endsars ,#thevoice / The Beginning Of The End #endsars ,#thevoice / Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's time to end #EndSARS! by francotunsco: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2020
#EndSars: My takeaways

Let me begin by applauding the Federal Government for the prudent management of the endsars nemesis, the timeliness and the victory!
Throughout, the endsars regime, I have noticed clearly, with repulsive disgust, the cacophony of interests and agendas geared towards the campaign against Sars!
Truth is the campaign is being sponsored by people who benefits from crime or perpetuates crime.
While, I support the movement and campaign against curbing the high-handedness and excesses of Sars which has been visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, I believe the continuous clamouring for ending of Sars is not the way to go.
Having noticed the continuous degeneration of public peace by the Federal Government, the IG swiftly stem the tide by announcing the disbandment of Sars!
What a sense!

My takeaways:
1. Buhari administration learnt from the mistake of his predecessor Former President Good luck Jonathan who allowed the subsidy removal protest to lead to a total clampdown of the economy of the country.
2. The voice of the people is sacrosanct.
3. Every untamed excesses shall lead to regrets sooner or later.
4. Power actually resides with the people.

Now that Sars had been ended, let's get back to work!
Re: It's time to end #EndSARS! by francotunsco: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2020
Today's blocking of Lekki Toll gate further corroborates my assertion that the protest isn't really about ending SARS!

Just, yesterday, the IG announced the total disbandment of SARS, what more do these folks want?

A few of us are able to read behind the lines...

(1) (Reply)

2021 Budget - How N5.2 Trillion Deficit Will Be Financed - Finance Minister / The Federal Government Intervention Scheme Is The Highest Level Of Incicerity / BREAKING: 2023: INEC Announces Date For Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.