Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Crazy Electricity Bill For September. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crazy Electricity Bill For September. (336 Views)

MTN Tweakware Free Browsing Settings For September 2019 / How To Recharge Gotv, Dstv. Startimes, Electricity Bill At ZERO SERVICE CHARGES / Do You Get Your Electricity Bill For The Current Month This Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Electricity Bill For September. by lifenajeje(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2020
I got served 26000 as electricity bill for the month of September ..

Any other crazy bill in here ..

#endcrazybill
#giveusprepaidmetres

1 Like

Re: Crazy Electricity Bill For September. by Nbotee(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2020
lifenajeje:
I got served 26000 as electricity bill for the month of September ..

Any other crazy bill in here ..

#endcrazybill
#giveusprepaidmetres

Lol.. My broda jus apply for and get a prepaid meter... I now enjoy some peace afta applying for and getting my prepaid meter.. I was being billed between 13k to 15k monthly for over 4yrs and resorted to paying 10k monthly for dat period despite writing several letters to have my Bill's reviewed.. Now 2500 worth of unit lasts me over 1 month and sometimes almost 2 months...
Re: Crazy Electricity Bill For September. by lifenajeje(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nbotee:

Lol.. My broda jus apply for and get a prepaid meter... I now enjoy some peace afta applying for and getting my prepaid meter.. I was being billed between 13k to 15k monthly for over 4yrs and resorted to paying 10k monthly for dat period despite writing several letters to have my Bill's reviewed.. Now 2500 worth of unit lasts me over 1 month and sometimes almost 2 months...

I wanted to apply but the previous arrears from the former tenant is almost 400k

They said I have to clear it cos if I recharge deductions would be made on the arrears

Ikedc to be specific ..
Re: Crazy Electricity Bill For September. by Nbotee(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
lifenajeje:

I wanted to apply but the previous arrears from the former tenant is almost 400k

They said I have to clear it cos if I recharge deductions would be made on the arrears

Ikedc to be specific ..

WTF!!! 400K? Dats huge... If it was something smaller, I'll have adviced u applied for it and have dem take a percentage every month.. Dey were outrageously billing me over 13k monthly for years and I resorted to paying 10k monthly all thru dat period becos dey wouldn't accept anything less.. D accumulated excesses piled up to around 60 abi 70k sef.. Afta I applied for and got the meter, 50 percent is deducted from my sub to service the old debt...
Re: Crazy Electricity Bill For September. by Bosenan: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Joins Multitudes To #endpolicebrutality Campaign (video) / Mesut Ozil Looks Beyond Soccer With Move Into Venture Capital / Women Empowerment Key To Bridging Inequality Gap - Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.