Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,263 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Why I Don't Want To Come Out Public As A Hermaphrodite/intersex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don't Want To Come Out Public As A Hermaphrodite/intersex (719 Views)

Video&photo: Ailing Tinubu Urinates On His Body In Public As He Visit To Ijebu / Nengi Kissed By Ozo In Public As They Confirmed They Are Now Dating (video) / Man Exposes His Penis In Public As He Threatens To Rape A A Female PHCN Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Want To Come Out Public As A Hermaphrodite/intersex by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2020
First, my mum is worried about the Shame it will cause to her and my relatives..
Secondly, many people in this country are really ignorant and hateful on these things. It can make me become vulnerable in society which scares me.
Thirdly, am a very shy and private person. Really can't face public and media. I still have lot of insecurities which i know haters will pick on.
Fourthly, am just aimed at educating people properly first so at least they can be aware of us..
I have had lot of people coming to interview me, begging me to make my video coming out so it can be viral, but i declined. Maybe sometime in the future i will plan for that.
If i want to become a celebrity instantly, all i need to do is submit my video coming out with pics of my both male and female part and trend everywhere but no, i am scared of publicity. Not ready for that now but you all should always know intersex people exist. Many are hiding..
To learn more about intersex, check out my page ''intersex sherry nigeria''
Re: Why I Don't Want To Come Out Public As A Hermaphrodite/intersex by daddytime(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Why I Don't Want To Come Out Public As A Hermaphrodite/intersex by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2020
daddytime:
Hmmm
ya i hate public
Re: Why I Don't Want To Come Out Public As A Hermaphrodite/intersex by Chidexthebest: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Damn I thought this intersex stuff was a hoax. I think you should keep it private until you have support and confidence to come out. So which sex do you mainly identify with?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Want To Come Out Public As A Hermaphrodite/intersex by JOACHINpedro: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ok dear

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Want To Come Out Public As A Hermaphrodite/intersex by meobizy(f): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2020
I find it surprising that the only thing you identify yourself with is possessing two reproductive organs. There is more to life than matters below the waist. What have you achieved in life despite of it? That is what I know you should focus on.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Want To Come Out Public As A Hermaphrodite/intersex by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2020
meobizy:
I find it surprising that the only thing you identify yourself with is possessing two reproductive organs. There is more to life than matters below the waist. What have you achieved in life despite of it? That is what I know you should focus on.
hmm you have no idea what it has caused to me. I have really lost lot of people due to it, ridiculed in society, Even lost my family. Can't even have partners or friends because am scared of them finding out. You think am not trying

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"A Tiger Has Turned My Farm To Pallatives"- Ibadan Man / Bea Lewis: What You Should Know About This Woman Who Claims She Dated Dangote / Laycon,neo And Other Bbnaija Stars Who Are Related To Top Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.