Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote (3353 Views)

Poll: Can gays be killed/assaulted in Nigeria like Uche claims?

Yes: 45% (15 votes)
No: 30% (10 votes)
Likely: 18% (6 votes)
Only in the North: 6% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Any Guy Who Dosen't Like Football Is Gay, How True Is This (screen Shot) / How Sensible Is This? Which State Do You Think He Is From? (pix) / Akon Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2011
Saturday, March 5, 2011
[size=14pt]Do we harass/assault gays in Nigeria?[/size]

A Nigerian, Uche Nnabuife, 33, who claims to be gay is begging the UK govt not to deport him to Nigeria, saying he will be killed if he is forced to return home. In his petition to the home office, Uche claimed to have been attacked severally in Nigeria because of his sexual orientation and fled to Britain fearing his own uncle was going to kill him.

Uche, right

How dramatic! When did we start beating up and threatening to kill gays in Nigeria? There are a lot of gay people in Lagos, I don't see anybody harrasing anybody. But maybe I'm wrong, is Nigeria another Uganda where newspapers print names of gays and say 'hang them'? Do we harass gays in our country? Do they have a right to be scared?

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/03/do-we-harassassault-gays-in-nigeria.html
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by hollandis(f): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2011
Yes we harass gays,if you come to naija,naija people will ostracize you o,and you r ibo for that matter.Go and ask Amadioha.I rest my case
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by oderemo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2011
in oda to aid his request for stay in the U.K grin grin grin grin
old boy dont come to nija oh , cos i will send my boys to cut off your blockoss .
you heeeeeeeeeeeear.me so.
MOFO. cool cool cool
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by EzeUche2(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2011
Well it is seen as an abomination. And he was probably disowned by his father. His life would be in jeopardy in Nigeria, especially in Igboland.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by EkoIle1: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
EzeUche_:

Well it is seen as an abomination. And he was probably disowned by his father. His life would be in jeopardy in Nigeria, especially in Igboland.
you mean ibo people are homopobes too?
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by ekubear1: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2011
This name Uche and homosexuality. . . why is the correlation so high?

Anyone have insight into this matter?  tongue grin wink
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by bgees(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2011
eku_bear:

lol!! Beware of Uche!!
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 06, 2011
wheres bkbabe? tongue
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 12:12am On Mar 06, 2011
eku_bear:

Is Ezeuche gay?.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 06, 2011
he doesnt really look gay. . . . . . .

nigerians and visa sha.

lord have mercy.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by jumobi1(m): 12:43am On Mar 06, 2011
tpiah!:

he doesnt really look gay. . . . . . .

nigerians and visa sha.

lord have mercy.

Interesting angle.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by jensinmi(m): 2:09am On Mar 06, 2011
eku_bear:

@ Eku bear: Since it seems you know a lot about that correlation,  abeg answer me this question I've always struggled with -

Is that why they say "maa wo oju Uche" and "oju Uche o se wo"??

In other words, "No look Uche face."

@Post: Sharp guy. He will get urgent visa and will be on express pathway to citizenship. Na wa o. grin grin
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 06, 2011
No tribalism here, but SEasterners (esp Igbomen/women) tend to be more homosexual.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by jensinmi(m): 2:19am On Mar 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

No tribalism here, but SEasterners (esp Igbomen/women) tend to be more homosexual.

Never heard of anyone conducting a poll in Nigeria to confirm figures o.  grin grin grin
I pity the person who tries sha. shocked shocked shocked

Maybe you think so because they may be more likely to make it known than those in other regions. For North now, na instant beheading by Mob.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 06, 2011
jensinmi:

Never heard of anyone conducting a poll in Nigeria to confirm figures o.  grin grin grin
I pity the person who tries sha. shocked shocked shocked

Maybe you think so because they may be more likely to make it known than those in other regions
. For North now, na instant beheading by Mob.

That's always the explanation sha.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by SEFAGO(m): 2:25am On Mar 06, 2011
@ileke-idi
Well I would point out that one of the first athletes who came out of the closet were of Yoruba descent actually

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Fashanu

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1078698/Ex-player-claims-12-Premiership-football-players-gay-afraid-come-out.html

Actually I was wrong, the other person is Amaechi and he is igbo.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by bgees(m): 2:38am On Mar 06, 2011
^There is also an Igbo born British basketballer who said he was gay. I think his name is Uche too.

Just beware of Uche. If Uche is your room mate , send him packing.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 2:42am On Mar 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What a dolt!!
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by ezeagu(m): 2:47am On Mar 06, 2011
EzeUche_:

The most people will do is laugh at him. I don't know about abomination.

Ileke-IdI:

You are so stupıd that it cannot be explained enough with language.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by juman(m): 2:56am On Mar 06, 2011
UK should better give him the permit fast.

Oh my God the guy need the permit fast fast.

He should stay in UK forever.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 06, 2011
You need help bumping your ekiti thread?  grin

SEFAGO:

@ileke-idi
Well I would point out that one of the first athletes who came out of the closet were of Yoruba descent actually

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1078698/Ex-player-claims-12-Premiership-football-players-gay-afraid-come-out.html

Thanks sweety.
Na wa oh. . . .  gayness all around. I hope you're clean sha sad
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by SEFAGO(m): 3:23am On Mar 06, 2011
^ do u wanna find out?

I will oblige you. It involves lots of practicals sha.

Oh yeah and I forgot the guy could be Ekiti. The probalem is that I am really not into stereotypes so I dont think of such stuff at all.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 06, 2011
Lol I trust your words, no need to find out. Golden words  grin

Never met a gay ekiti man oh, but aloy/emeka can prove me wrong. She might as well, since she's already crazy with her ekiti wonder threads cheesy grin
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 06, 2011
bgees:

^There is also an Igbo born British basketballer who said he was gay. I think his name is Uche too.

Just beware of Uche. If Uche is your room mate , send him packing.

ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy grin

The uche I know on nl is kinda gay too.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by bkbabe97y(m): 4:13am On Mar 06, 2011
I tried! God knows I tried! Even when babaearly called me out I just smiled and kept it moving, but the urge was just too strong. The pull, too powerful.

ROFLMAO!!!

The moment I realized he was Ibo. . . . .

Wow! Such a "surprise", eh?

dont even know what to say no more. . . . . .
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by henry101(m): 5:10am On Mar 06, 2011
SEFAGO:

@ileke-idi

Actually I was wrong, the other person is[b] Amaechi and he is igbo[/b].

John Amaechi was actually a brtish born American basketball player. He wrote THE MAN IN THE MIDDLE.

There was this Lagos pastor that confessed that he was gay, Rev. Jide Macaulay.
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbXYBKOA1W4[/flash]
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2011
I just realized that these Nairalanders who bring tribalism in every thread here are suffering from inferiority complex and the only way for them to let out their anger to the world is through shear hatred. Ileke Idi is a disappointment. I never knew that lack of boyfriend/toasters/husband can make a woman so bitter to the point of becoming a broad daylight broad.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 06, 2011
aloy/emeka:

I just realized that these Nairalanders who bring tribalism in every thread here are suffering from inferiority complex and the only way for them to let out their anger to the world is through shear hatred. Ileke Idi is a disappointment. I never knew that lack of boyfriend/toasters/husband can make a woman so bitter to the point of becoming a broad daylight broad.

How do you know she doesn't have a husband, a boyfriend or toasters?
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by Rhino5dm: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Nah! you are wrong on this, she sounds very lively IMO(Dont mind having her tongue tongue tongue).

BTW how many failed attempts on her have you made?? just asking. . . . * i wont tell* grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by AndreUweh(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2011
SEFAGO:

@ileke-idi

The story of Justin Fashanu was also published by London Metro on 1st of March, 2011.
@Sefago, nairalanders are beginning to enjoy your posts again. Please, keep on maintaining neutrality.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2011
Aigbofa:

Are you the new one because last time I checked, only Ezeuche was interested in her until he discovers that she has so much bile stored in her that is enough to wipe out the entire igbo race.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gay?: Vote by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2011
Aigbofa:

Dont mind her, just cuz SEFAGO and I  didnt invite her to our wedding. Explains her "shear hatred" for Ekiti state  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things/events That Will Make You Feel Old (pictures Inclusive) / Relocating To Canada / MTN Is Giving 15gig For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.