Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters (72871 Views)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
do reside in Abeokuta?

Nope. Why?
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters by Justice3000(m): 1:06am On Oct 13, 2020
southniyikaye:
God forbid o Bushmeat is a no no for me
Still your favorite fabricator guy
chisos....meat things

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters by Queenethofficia: 4:14am On Oct 13, 2020
please how can I post
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters by letilex: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters by OdenKelechi(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2020
Oxtertee:

U wrong, their is clear diffrence between Bush rat, okete which are edible & house or unedible rats.
Okete, okere, ẹmo, afé, eda, olose, Rago, elegedo, owawa, ikùn including Bush Asin are edible.

dey chop your thing dey go abeg
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters by Iykes4u: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2020
Abfinest007:
I can see rabbit there.

Bros na Okete be that...no be rabbit! and Okete sef na mosque rat.. na the bigger cousin of rat be that
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters by Iykes4u: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2020
nurain150:

How can you be killing endangered species

...and there are lots of so called Christians gunning for these meats...they claim God does not change yet they make themselves believe God somehow changed his instructions in leviticus 11. gluttony Don overtake man. sometimes I wonder why u can eat some meat and not the rest....Why not eat Vultures ?
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters by Iykes4u: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2020
mrdharkchild:

Na Bible tok say, kill and eat.
Same Bible tok say, Don't call what I've created (pig) , unclean.
My guy, enjoy.
People will always talk.
If u give them, them go still chop
oga bible no dey counter itself. the kill and eat wey u hold u Don read the preceeding verses to understand the dream God use that dream explain to them say gospel no be for only jews as them think b4 also make stop discrimination against uncircumcised non children of Abraham.
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Nope. Why?
because of mama chichi you mentioned and she also sells beer.
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters by mrdharkchild(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Iykes4u:

oga bible no dey counter itself. the kill and eat wey u hold u Don read the preceeding verses to understand the dream God use that dream explain to them say gospel no be for only jews as them think b4 also make stop discrimination against uncircumcised non children of Abraham.
Baba, Nothing God made is Unclean. Go and argue with Peter and Paul.
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters by Taurusianlady(f): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin grin grin
SilverNorGold:
This is evil!

What makes you different from SARS, OP?

#EndAnimalBrutality!
#SaveWildLife!

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters by Oxtertee(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
OdenKelechi:

dey chop your thing dey go abeg

grin grin grin try it someday, they are all ebile & healthy.
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters by heartbeat84: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Can i eat any of these The question ought to be; eaten't we we eaten't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. / Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.