Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,921 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

What Sort Of Country Is This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Sort Of Country Is This? (644 Views)

Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad / The emperor of Country Of Western Nigeria picture of warri / Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sort Of Country Is This? by hollandis(f): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2011
The super eagles travels for a friendly "obama cup".They used public funds to finance the trip.Are the organisers of the tourney not responsible for financing the invitee??The tourney never held anyways
Re: What Sort Of Country Is This? by Time2Think(f): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2011
You obviously knows nothing about what you are writing on.
Re: What Sort Of Country Is This? by hollandis(f): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2011
Time2Think:

You obviously knows nothing about what you are writing on.
And so what do you know , apart from ?#@+-./#*
Re: What Sort Of Country Is This? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2011
Is anyone going to figure out soon enough that Time2Think = Mary_J_Blidge = againstGEJ = Taking no time to think = On GEJ's payroll?
Re: What Sort Of Country Is This? by Time2Think(f): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2011
Yes: I am.

So what? Go and eat rat poison. Who cares if you know and if the entire world knows?

Now that you know, then go and get your price. You will also be surprised beyond your wildest imaginations if I tell you I know who you are and your entire family. Do you want me to post your pictures, old woman?

Eat rat poison if you like.
Re: What Sort Of Country Is This? by Rhino5dm: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2011
ATTENTION NL's!! its confession time!
Re: What Sort Of Country Is This? by Time2Think(f): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2011
a lot of people are so idle here. Maybe u get yur daily bread from NL.

LOL. Others are busy making good their life, you are here talking thrash on NL. Pity.

Confession ko - confusion ni.
Re: What Sort Of Country Is This? by Rhino5dm: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2011
Some people are looking for daily bread, while others are looking for monthly and yealy bread cheesy cheesy.

Some keep on changing user ID and begging for attention to pertake in licking GEJ balls.

mine havent been suck for while now, so have a go @ 1000naire/min tongue tongue .
Re: What Sort Of Country Is This? by Time2Think(f): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2011
You are so cheap. Do you know how much GEJ pays to su ck his balls? You need a dog to suck yours at that price.
Re: What Sort Of Country Is This? by Rhino5dm: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2011
Nah! I wasn't referring to you scum dog. i was actually communicating with your mother but i fear she may be suffering from mouth cancer and my dikk wont be save in her mouth.

Get back to the cave you crawl out humanimal. ssh!
Re: What Sort Of Country Is This? by Time2Think(f): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2011
^^^
about my mother. She is dead.

I am sure dead people deal with people like you on their own. Expect to join them soon, thats the way they revenge.
Re: What Sort Of Country Is This? by onyengbu: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2011
Now I think its confusion time!

(1) (Reply)

$25,000 Placed On Nigerian Wanted For Manslaughter / In Defense Of Jarus And Aisha / Commissioner Escapes Assassination In Ondo •election Materials Thrown To Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.