Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,555 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

We Want SARS Elders In Council Chant And Protest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Want SARS Elders In Council Chant And Protest (295 Views)

Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" / "Allahu Akbar": Gunmen Chant As They Raid Katsina Communities, Kill 6 People / If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want SARS Elders In Council Chant And Protest by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: We Want SARS Elders In Council Chant And Protest by loopman: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Imagine these foolish old men. Apparently none has a child that has been harassed or lost to these SARS killers
Re: We Want SARS Elders In Council Chant And Protest by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
loopman:
Imagine these foolish old men. Apparently none has a child that has been harassed or lost to these SARS killers

I laugh well well when I see the video
Re: We Want SARS Elders In Council Chant And Protest by emillysmigael(f): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Their generation brought us to this point... Reminds me of the sheep in Gerge Orwell's Animal Farm
Re: We Want SARS Elders In Council Chant And Protest by LostAddict1: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
emillysmigael:
Their generation brought us to this point... Reminds me of the sheep in Gerge Orwell's Animal Farm

Their generation is angry that we have refused to accept the norm, and continue in the unending ret race. Take a look at Nairaland for example, so many old folks are fighting against the protest without reasoning that we are also trying to liberate them. I am proud that our generation is out to change the status quo.

1 Like

Re: We Want SARS Elders In Council Chant And Protest by Mayng01(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
If they want sars, sars should go and open fire on them na. No be so? If you want sars, it means you want bullets pumped into you . Stupid old folks

(1) (Reply)

"We Are Unstoppable!!!" - Nigeria Youths Tells Government After Sending Thugs / Order Your Spy Watch And Biro / (VIDEO) You Wouldn’t Believe What Looters Did At NYSC Camp Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.