Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Giveaway Has Kicked Off...too Be Deleted Soon - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Giveaway Has Kicked Off...too Be Deleted Soon (276 Views)

Card Ban: My Website Data Will Be Deleted If I Don't Renew My Hosting Plan / The Giveaway Starts Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Giveaway Has Kicked Off...too Be Deleted Soon by Emmadoc: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thank you for staying with me..

Now the giveaway kick off..

�The giveaway will feature a premium wp plugin called Smush images..

�The plugin will help optimize the size of your images and thereby increasing the speed of your blog while maintaining the original quality of the the optimized images.

�To get access to the plugin.. visit (https://docbliss.com.ng).

If you are on mobile scroll down to the footer area, there you will find the banner link click on it and it will take you to the download page...

However, if you are on desktop or laptop you will find the banner link on the sidebar..

Re: The Giveaway Has Kicked Off...too Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
xplaiin better
Re: The Giveaway Has Kicked Off...too Be Deleted Soon by Emmadoc: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
jerrythafinisher:
xplaiin better

Sorry bro if I got you confused..

The post has been modified.
Let me know if you get it.
Re: The Giveaway Has Kicked Off...too Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Emmadoc:

Sorry bro if I got you confused..
The post has been modified. Let me know if you get it.
what's the giveaway .. am close to downloading
Re: The Giveaway Has Kicked Off...too Be Deleted Soon by Emmadoc: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

what's the giveaway .. am close to downloading

Have you downloaded the plugin?
Re: The Giveaway Has Kicked Off...too Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Emmadoc:

Have you downloaded the plugin?
I don't know what is about .. and is. giveaway cash or airtime?

(1) (Reply)

End Of Year Bonanza: Get 30% Discount On All Themes/scripts Purchased / One Time Payment Received Adsense Account For Sale / Www.relieftheyouth.com Domain Name Is For Sale, 2k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.