Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music (983 Views)

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory / Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music by olabukola: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Is this why nobody is celebrating his victory here on NL. It seems this 4 yrs will be about Potopoto people holding sway is Ondo again. What happens to all Yoruba good vibs that he chose Ibo Music. His wife influence is all over him.

How do I upload the video pls.

1 Like

Re: Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
olabukola:
Is this why nobody is celebrating his victory here on NL. It seems this 4 yrs will be about Potopoto people holding sway is Ondo again. What happens to all Yoruba good vibs that he chose Ibo Music. His wife influence is all over him.

I tot u wanted him out

copy the link and drop
No upload

2 Likes

Re: Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music by olabukola: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I tot u wanted him out

copy the link and drop
No upload
Yes but PDP is not a better option. Ondo choosed the lesser evil.

2 Likes

Re: Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
olabukola:
Yes but PDP is not a better option. Ondo choosed the lesser evil.

Why complaining what he celebrates his victory

2 Likes

Re: Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music by Righteousness89(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
olabukola:

May the Mercy of God locate you!
You need God's Help Desperately!!

3 Likes

Re: Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music by Langu: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
Pls my yeye friend, its not Ibo but Igbo.

The fear of Igbo is beginning of wisdom for Fulani Asslickers grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music by IJOBA2: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
LMFAO grin

MY BRETHREN SEF embarassed
Re: Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Is better Aketi won than PDP to start fresh re-looting
Re: Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music by Shuzzi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
olabukola:

Hate kills brother
learn to embrace love wink
Re: Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music by Yujin(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

May the Mercy of God locate you!
You need God's Help Desperately!!
Lol. Amen o
Chai... I never see this kind hatred.

1 Like

Re: Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music by splendour7(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Another Rubbish Thread.

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: This Govt Inherited Problems From PDP - Senator Abba Ali / National Assembly Principal Officers From 1999 Till Date / Yorubaland:the Economic Backbone Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.