Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) (26929 Views)

Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road / Police Extort ₦405,000 From UNILAG & YABATECH Students After False Accusation / Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by Goldenrod1: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Adonis86:
It seems these ones don't listen or read news. They are not aware that SARS is ended, perhaps they are the real outlaws and Yahoo guys and girls.

And so SARS ended, but the officers are back in the police force without any form of reorientation or reform. Which is better?
In search of solution, Nigeria found problem.

When you encouter this sars. You won't be saying what you are saying. They don't want to know what you did whether legal or illegal once you dress nice and drive a good car, you are in for their biz. They will extort you to the extent that life self go tire you
Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by themaestro08(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Annajapheth:
I just don't understand what this protest is for...I thought SARS has been dissolved

Audio desolved.... All na lie bro. They were only redeployed
Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by themaestro08(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
Elvictor:
we shouldn't relent, those Abokis thought we are joking with this movement.
if they do anyhow, we will change it to NorthMustGo, they will become another Ghana with bag.

You are incredibly stupid bro...we here in the north are massively in support of this. Only the ignorant and tribalist are against it.

None of us bring "tribalism" into this. Stop making it south north thing
Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by Elvictor: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
themaestro08:

You are incredibly stupid bro...we here in the north are massively in support of this. Only the ignorant and tribalist are against it.

None of us bring "tribalism" into this. Stop making it south north thing

do you even know the meaning of 'massively'?
if what you wrote there is what I should go on with then you have just proven that Northerners are massively ignorant.

I wasn't the one who turned it to game of North against South, go and ask those your brothers you called ignorant they are in better position to explain what tribalism has to do with the protest.

calling me stupid means you lack manners and should been seen only in rehab to gather much senses to be able to interact with people.
Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by Ofgana45: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
see below
Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by Nicoddemus(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
kilonshele101:

don't be deceived, the total number of all the protesters nationwide , abroad, on Twitter, on nairaland is not even up to 25% of Nigeria population

So what are you trying to say now? Be optimistic for once
Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by kilonshele101(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nicoddemus:

So what are you trying to say now? Be optimistic for once

I am trying to call you back to reality. sowore was actually thinking like you when he contested for presidency,
Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by olufeyikemi90789: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
:Gradually this parade will soon be hijacked by THUGS if vehicles is not takeaway
Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by akasueba(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Endsars now for we clamour for justice.
Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by akasueba(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
Endsars now for we clamour justice
Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by therajah: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
SARS : SPECIAL ARMED ROBBERS SQUAD
Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by Nicoddemus(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
kilonshele101:

I am trying to call you back to reality. sowore was actually thinking like you when he contested for presidency,

So what's your suggestion on the way forward
Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by goodheart02(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
FarahAideed:

Are you sure you know what an executive order is ? Or you are just repeating what you heard on Twitter?
The IG has disbanded the unit and trust me it's disbanded , if you see anyone claiming sars anywhere call them armed robbers and stone them

Just the same way they were banned by the IG years back and if u tell them they've been banned you get shot. This is Nigeria and we know how to handle these our leaders.
Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by goodheart02(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
veykey:
SARS has been disbanded four times. What they need is an executive order from the president of the FRN stating so and meeting the five demands being stated which includes reorientation of police officers, an independent panel to look into the dealings of crimes brought against the police, increase in the salary of police officers amongst others.

You've got brains.
Re: EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video) by themaestro08(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
Elvictor:

[s][/s]do you even know the meaning of 'massively'?
if what you wrote there is what I should go on with then you have just proven that Northerners are massively ignorant.

I wasn't the one who turned it to game of North against South, go and ask those your brothers you called ignorant they are in better position to explain what tribalism has to do with the protest.

calling me stupid means you lack manners and should been seen only in rehab to gather much senses to be able to interact with people. [s][/s]

Trash as expected......... In this movement, there is no room for tribalism or bigotry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Of 6-Year-Old Girl Arrested While Withdrawing Ransom Money in Ondo / Lagos Teenager Stabs Friend To Death Over Food / 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.