Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions (571 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions by Ken4Christ: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society publications have made a series of predictions about Christ's Second Coming and the advent of God's Kingdom, each of which has gone unfulfilled. Almost all the predictions for 1878, 1881, 1914, 1918 and 1925 were later reinterpreted as a confirmation of the eschatological framework of the Bible Student movement and Jehovah's Witnesses, with many of the predicted events viewed as having taken place invisibly. Further expectations were held for the arrival of Armageddon in 1975, but resulted in a later apology to members from the society's leadership. (Excerpt from Wikipedia)

Run away from this group. They are confirmed first class liars.

Re: Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lol!
Re: Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions by Blabbermouth: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD?"

22If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Re: Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Jesus made so many predictions and can you speak boldly of any that you know has come true despite your Hellfire crying up and down? cheesy

Well it's a pity that you have eyes yet you're blind, ears you have but you're deaf.

I'm a soldier and i know the history of the army in ancient times, in the city where the soldiers are serving as guards there must be a Watchtower and soldiers will always be Awake 24/7, their duty is to alert the citizens of any oncoming object that may seem like a menace!

Their alert is only for their own citizens not for people who aren't part of the ones they're protecting!

So if JWs Prophesy and you don't believe in them, why bother? cheesy
Are you now expecting their Prophecy to come to the kind of fulfilment you're expecting before you believe them? cheesy

This organization has a purpose and the purpose is to protect those under their care, so if you're not part of the group i can't understand why you're worried about what they're saying! cheesy

For your information, there is no new Prophecy in what the JWs have been saying all along, they're simply interpreting Bible prophecies to alert their fellow members, so far so God this is the one and only organization of PEACE loving worshipers.

And each time they make any declaration to members concerning something to come we the members always see the signs though what they saw might not be 100% accurate as they're permitted to speak but we the members always notice their words come to fulfilment.
I was never a JW until 2014, i only read and study their books. But ask any JW in your neighbourhood to show you the Watchtower we studied around August last year. This same GB informed us that we should be prepared to start experiencing the last of the last days, another study article says the religious leaders will have a dispute with the government, probably on monetary policies it was exactly three months after this Watchtower publications that Covid19 pandemic strucked the globe and from the first day in 1919 that JWs have been preaching and teaching from house to house, that was the time we were ordered globally to stop going to visit strangers in their homes! smiley
So if the fact that from 1919 that JWs declared a global preaching and teaching program to 2019 when Covid19 halted the work means nothing to an outsider, it means a lot to someone like me because that's a sign that the work is now 100 years after Jesus has chosen this group to carry out his father's work.
And just few weeks ago the government in Nigeria (the world's most populous black nation) began having issues with the religious leaders over monetary issues just exactly as that Watchtower told us. You may wonder Nigeria is just a country in Africa, so what has a global prediction got to do with just one country? know today that whatever affects Nigeria will be made known globally! smiley

So you can keep the prophecies JWs made in our absence that you were told, i'll keep the ones i'm seeing with my own korokoro yes! wink

Re: Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions by Mikelord007: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mr Max if u like talk from now till end of this year all this religious goons will not understand, from personnal finds 1914 in bible chronology is 100% accurate smiley, I see nothing positive that can be conveyed by you to any rapture seeking, hellfire mongaring individual on this nairaland forum. Pls note you cannot help invisible people online.

Re: Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mikelord007:
Mr Max if u like talk from now till end of this year all this religious goons will not understand, from personnal finds 1914 in bible chronology is 100% accurate smiley, I see nothing positive that can be conveyed by you to any rapture seeking, hellfire mongaring individual on this nairaland forum. Pls note you cannot help invisible people online.
Hmmmmmmmm, it's not about them but those who might want to know more through the accusations they are laying against God's people.
Many have learnt the truth through such ongoing discussions like this, such even give numbers but i just direct them to JWs in their neighbourhood! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions by WinningEleven(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus made so many predictions and can you speak boldly of any that you know has come true despite your Hellfire crying up and down? cheesy

Well it's a pity that you have eyes yet you're blind, ears you have but you're deaf.

I'm a soldier and i know the history of the army in ancient times, in the city where the soldiers are serving as guards there must be a Watchtower and soldiers will always be Awake 24/7, their duty is to alert the citizens of any oncoming object that may seem like a menace!

Their alert is only for their own citizens not for people who aren't part of the ones they're protecting!

So if JWs Prophesy and you don't believe in them, why bother? cheesy
Are you now expecting their Prophecy to come to the kind of fulfilment you're expecting before you believe them? cheesy

This organization has a purpose and the purpose is to protect those under their care, so if you're not part of the group i can't understand why you're worried about what they're saying! cheesy

For your information, there is no new Prophecy in what the JWs have been saying all along, they're simply interpreting Bible prophecies to alert their fellow members, so far so God this is the one and only organization of PEACE loving worshipers.

And each time they make any declaration to members concerning something to come we the members always see the signs though what they saw might not be 100% accurate as they're permitted to speak but we the members always notice their words come to fulfilment.
I was never a JW until 2014, i only read and study their books. But ask any JW in your neighbourhood to show you the Watchtower we studied around August last year. This same GB informed us that we should be prepared to start experiencing the last of the last days, another study article says the religious leaders will have a dispute with the government, probably on monetary policies it was exactly three months after this Watchtower publications that Covid19 pandemic strucked the globe and from the first day in 1919 that JWs have been preaching and teaching from house to house, that was the time we were ordered globally to stop going to visit strangers in their homes! smiley
So if the fact that from 1919 that JWs declared a global preaching and teaching program to 2019 when Covid19 halted the work means nothing to an outsider, it means a lot to someone like me because that's a sign that the work is now 100 years after Jesus has chosen this group to carry out his father's work.
And just few weeks ago the government in Nigeria (the world's most populous black nation) began having issues with the religious leaders over monetary issues just exactly as that Watchtower told us. You may wonder Nigeria is just a country in Africa, so what has a global prediction got to do with just one country? know today that whatever affects Nigeria will be made known globally! smiley

So you can keep the prophecies JWs made in our absence that you were told, i'll keep the ones i'm seeing with my own korokoro yes! wink
Gbam
Re: Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions by Janosky: 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ken4Christ:
Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society publications have made a series of predictions about Christ's Second Coming and the advent of God's Kingdom, each of which has gone unfulfilled. Almost all the predictions for 1878, 1881, 1914, 1918 and 1925 were later reinterpreted as a confirmation of the eschatological framework of the Bible Student movement and Jehovah's Witnesses, with many of the predicted events viewed as having taken place invisibly. Further expectations were held for the arrival of Armageddon in 1975, but resulted in a later apology to members from the society's leadership. (Excerpt from Wikipedia)

Run away from this group. They are confirmed first class liars.

Luke 19:11 they lied that the kingdom of God will appear immediately.
Ken4 has the kingdom of God arrived?
Jehovah's servants led by Jesus Christ lied too.

Luke 24:21 Jehovah''s servants led by Jesus Christ lied that Christ will rescue Israel from Roman oppression.
Ken4, did Jesus Christ do it?

Ken 4 led by Triune spirits (alias Church virus) no even fit predict coronavirus grin grin grin

Continue DECEIVING yourself
Re: Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions by Ken4Christ: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
Janosky:

Luke 19:11 they lied that the kingdom of God will appear immediately.
Ken4 has the kingdom of God arrived?
Jehovah's servants led by Jesus Christ lied too.

Luke 24:21 Jehovah''s servants led by Jesus Christ lied that Christ will rescue Israel from Roman oppression.
Ken4, did Jesus Christ do it?

Ken 4 led by Triune spirits (alias Church virus) no even fit predict coronavirus grin grin grin

Continue DECEIVING yourself

You don't know how to defend your lies. It's a shame to identify with a group that has had failed prophecies several times.

Embrace Christ and run away from this deceitful organization known as Jehovah Witness.

Re: Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions by Janosky: 12:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Ken4Christ:

You don't know how to defend your lies. It's a shame to identify with a group that has had failed prophecies several times.

Embrace Christ and run away from this deceitful organization known as Jehovah Witness.
Luke 24:21. 19:11. John 16:16-18, Jehovah's servants are not perfect even though Jesus Christ led them.
Jehovah's servants today are no exception.
Your claim is therefore borne out of prejudice and bigotry.
If to say this attention seeking Pastorpreneur predicted coronavirus and it came to pass, we for take you serious grin grin grin

you get SENSE and liver, coman deny your own Bible no get Luke 19:11 and 24:21 grin grin

Luke 24:21 Did Jesus rescue Israel from Roman oppression?
Did the Apostles lie ?

Luke 19:11 , did the Apostles lie that God's kingdom will arrive immediately?

Bros , this is year 2020, has the kingdom arrived immediately?

Ken 4 even lied that 2018 is a year of glory.
When him lies failed to come true, him no get the liver to predict 2020.

I challenge Ken4 to present his past predictions from the Bible revealed to him by his Triune spirits which came to fullfilment..
Cheap Attention seeking Pastorpreneur grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Embrace Christ with which Church nah? cheesy

I've embraced Christ with Jehovah's Witnesses so if you can present a better performing group than JWs then let's know of their activities, as for the moment Jehovah's Witnesses is the one and only organization that's zealously preaching and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood just as Jesus commanded. Matthew 10:3-15,24:14,28:19-20
I don't know of any other Church actively seeking God like this, so if you know any other please tell me the name because you and i know for sure that there are many fake religious groups out there and many are following them! Matthew 24:11
If you can't mention any other Church and preferably yours then you're the real deceiver because Adam and Eve knew very well whom to fear before Satan came to confuse them and put them in a condition where they no longer know the way forward.
All the religions are calling on Jesus name yet not all are practicing true Christianity, so point, tell, show, present your own Church and let us see how well they've been practicing Christianity! wink

Re: Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions by Ken4Christ: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Embrace Christ with which Church nah? cheesy

I've embraced Christ with Jehovah's Witnesses so if you can present a better performing group than JWs then let's know of their activities, as for the moment Jehovah's Witnesses is the one and only organization that's zealously preaching and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood just as Jesus commanded. Matthew 10:3-15,24:14,28:19-20
I don't know of any other Church actively seeking God like this, so if you know any other please tell me the name because you and i know for sure that there are many fake religious groups out there and many are following them! Matthew 24:11
If you can't mention any other Church and preferably yours then you're the real deceiver because Adam and Eve knew very well whom to fear before Satan came to confuse them and put them in a condition where they no longer know the way forward.
All the religions are calling on Jesus name yet not all are practicing true Christianity, so point, tell, show, present your own Church and let us see how well they've been practicing Christianity! wink

Belonging to a church is not a ticket to heaven. You can be in a church and yet not in Christ. Churches only help you to grow in your new found faith and equip you to do the work of the ministry. But the Jehovah Witness is not an option because they are not Christians. They are not born again. They oppose every truth of God's word. Those who remain there are cursed to everlasting destruction.

Re: Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions by Ken4Christ: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Janosky:

Luke 24:21. 19:11. John 16:16-18, Jehovah's servants are not perfect even though Jesus Christ led them.
Jehovah's servants today are no exception.
Your claim is therefore borne out of prejudice and bigotry.
If to say this attention seeking Pastorpreneur predicted coronavirus and it came to pass, we for take you serious grin grin grin

you get SENSE and liver, coman deny your own Bible no get Luke 19:11 and 24:21 grin grin

Luke 24:21 Did Jesus rescue Israel from Roman oppression?
Did the Apostles lie ?

Luke 19:11 , did the Apostles lie that God's kingdom will arrive immediately?

Bros , this is year 2020, has the kingdom arrived immediately?

Ken 4 even lied that 2018 is a year of glory.
When him lies failed to come true, him no get the liver to predict 2020.

I challenge Ken4 to present his past predictions from the Bible revealed to him by his Triune spirits which came to fullfilment..
Cheap Attention seeking Pastorpreneur grin cheesy grin grin

Don't say I didn't warn you. You are in the wrong place. You can never receive the truth of God's word remaining a Jehovah Witness. They are anti Christ. Ministers of Satan disguised as angels of light. They are cursed to destruction.

Re: Jehovah Witness Numerous Failed Predictions by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Belonging to a church is not a ticket to heaven. You can be in a church and yet not in Christ. Churches only help you to grow in your new found faith and equip you to do the work of the ministry. But the Jehovah Witness is not an option because they are not Christians. They are not born again. They oppose every truth of God's word. Those who remain there are cursed to everlasting destruction.

Walahi Talahi you're the dumbest fool on this planet! cheesy
So any other Church is OK except Jehovah's Witnesses shey?
Mumu, Satan has finally blind folded you!
People preaching and teaching, helping people to live simple lives and dedicating their lives to doing the will of God are going to destruction but all those useless religions that's of no repute are OK shey?
You be ewu!
Well you can continue your stupidity on NL, my brothers and sisters are out there making disciples and baptizing them in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit! smiley

Opinion: Why Nigerian Pastors Will Continue To Grow Richer / The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed / Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68