Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Too Busy To Make Deposits Into Different Accounts In Different Banks? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Too Busy To Make Deposits Into Different Accounts In Different Banks? (578 Views)

Plain Cupcakes In Different Flavors / Engaged? Too Busy To Plan Your Wedding? Or Don't Know Where To Start? / Make $500 Deposits In Your Forex Account And Earn 10% Profit Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Busy To Make Deposits Into Different Accounts In Different Banks? by coolviv: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2011
No problem. Let's take d stress off u, stay on the queues for you and take out the time to count your cash. All for a token fee of 1% of the amount being deposited.Call Tina on 018786000
Re: Too Busy To Make Deposits Into Different Accounts In Different Banks? by billante(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2011
What if you take my money and dissapear into thin air?
Re: Too Busy To Make Deposits Into Different Accounts In Different Banks? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2011
billante:

What if you take my money and dissapear into thin air?
Please help me ask him
Re: Too Busy To Make Deposits Into Different Accounts In Different Banks? by coolviv: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2011
Good question. What if ur sales boy/girl does d same?
Whatever info u need to guarantee ur comfort will be provided to d letter.
Its all up to you.
Re: Too Busy To Make Deposits Into Different Accounts In Different Banks? by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2011
coolviv:

Good question. What if your sales boy/girl does d same?
Whatever info u need to guarantee your comfort will be provided to d letter.
Its all up to you.
I beg chatap dia, go and look for something better to do with your life
Re: Too Busy To Make Deposits Into Different Accounts In Different Banks? by billante(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2011
@coolviv that was d dumbest reply i ever seen, who will trust you with his moni wit dis kind of reply
Re: Too Busy To Make Deposits Into Different Accounts In Different Banks? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2011
billante:

@coolviv that was d dumbest reply i ever seen, who will trust you with his moni wit dis kind of reply
He's already shown he's a fraud
Re: Too Busy To Make Deposits Into Different Accounts In Different Banks? by billante(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2011
@blink182 yes he has, and he is a not even defending himself well,
Re: Too Busy To Make Deposits Into Different Accounts In Different Banks? by coolviv: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
Don't need any defence. Take it or leave it.
Its just business, no need to be rude. U can always ask ur 'trusted' person to accompany us into d bank  register d cash before leaving. That wld guarantee dat d  won't leave d bank.
One just has to use one's head u know, if there is a head dat is,
Re: Too Busy To Make Deposits Into Different Accounts In Different Banks? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
coolviv:

Don't need any defence. Take it or leave it.
Its just business, no need to be rude. U can always ask your 'trusted' person to accompany us into d bank  register d cash before leaving. That wld guarantee dat d  won't leave d bank.
One just has to use one's head u know, if there is a head dat is,
Get a life bro, this line of business is too hard
Re: Too Busy To Make Deposits Into Different Accounts In Different Banks? by coolviv: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2011
First i'm a fraud  now d job is too hard.
Let me worry,
Re: Too Busy To Make Deposits Into Different Accounts In Different Banks? by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2011
^^^
Even if you have an office nobody sane will do biz with you except the money is to be laundered, I'm unsubscribing to this madness. Wish you and your business partners luck

(1) (Reply)

Secret Not Discovered Yet By Nigerians / Partner With Me-hire Me / K Lala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.