Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Endsars: ‘I Am Meeting With The IGP At 10 Am’ – Davido - Naijapalaba News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Endsars: ‘I Am Meeting With The IGP At 10 Am’ – Davido - Naijapalaba News (196 Views)

”I Don’t Know Why People Especially Kids Think I Am Davido” – Filmmaker / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) / "I Talk Am I Do Am" - Davido Brags After Selling Out 20,000 Capacity O2 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: ‘I Am Meeting With The IGP At 10 Am’ – Davido - Naijapalaba News by unique456: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Singer David Adeleke who is better known as Davido has joined the EndSars protest an announced that he will be storming Mohammed Adamu’s office current Inspector General of Police office today.

Davido flying down to Abuja to Endsars has shown Nigerian youth support against the killings and brutality of Sars, he has also taken to his social media page (twitter, and mini blog pages) to make an announcement.

Naijapalaba.com has gathered that Davido #DMW is expected to put down all the youth protesting demand against police and sars and brutality He wrote:

“I am meeting with the Inspector General of Police tomorrow at 10 am …. all my colleagues if you can get to Abuja tomorrow before 10 am and follow me to the meeting! It would mean a lot,” Naijapalaba News recalls that the IGP Adamu had earlier announced the disbandment of SARS, following days of online and offline protests.
https://naijapalaba.com/endsars-i-am-meeting-with-the-igp-at-10-am-davido/
Re: Endsars: ‘I Am Meeting With The IGP At 10 Am’ – Davido - Naijapalaba News by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Meet Well

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde: Government Officials Bribe Me / Let Talk: See What Men Do For The Sake Of Love ! / Flashback Friday: Throwback To Our First Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.