Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters (41893 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: Buhari & Hushpuppi Are In The Same Business / Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) / Aisha Yesufu: 'Buhari's Is Supporting Corruption, Vote Him Out' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by ezixt: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
phyllumtopilla:
.... I am beginning to lose respect for her. Meanwhile simpletons won't bother to ask how and where as well as when she got Buhari giving such others..

It is good to fight a good cause but it is shameful fighting dirty.

Let me kindly ask, if the Commander-in-Chief never gave such order, and if he is equally not in support of such illegality, why hasn't he sanctioned a subordinate who carried out such actions, or even as much as condemn it?

Is silence not acquiescence? Aren't some things implied by one's actions?

Kindly answer while I hope not to be called a simpleton.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by biggy4joe(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=NGpatriot post=94871012]So, PMB gave orders to the Nigerian police to do harass protesters?

This is why this woman lack credibility, she's part of the problem regardless of her opportunistic activism charade. [/quote

Guy abeg try change ur dealer biko,nah d dirty wey he dey give u dey make u reason dust
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by NGpatriot: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Have you forgotten what he did to the protesters of freezazaki or whatever his name is

There's a difference between banned Shi’ite organization and Regular Nigerians protesting.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by charlesm91(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:
So, PMB gave orders to the Nigerian police to do harass protesters?

This is why this woman lack credibility, she's part of the problem regardless of her opportunistic activism charade.
simple, make IGP resign or he brings the officers who pepertrated murder of innocent protesters to book. if he doesn't then it makes her claim worth considering.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
englishmart:
Aisha Yesufu isn't reasonable to make such statement. Did she attend the meeting where Buhari made the order?
She doesn't deserve such credence

person wey know what's happening in the government cupboard dey talk, u dey say discredit am.

this one no be Lie Muhammed, she know wetin she dey talk and if u too reason am well, u go know say fact dey there even if we never smell aso-rock grass before.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by Prompto: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bro even though I support Buhari, he is far foolish beyond making worse calls. Is capacity to be foolish on several n many occasion at the same time is astonishing. Buhari is not worthy of blind support be it in terms of credibility or competence.

NGpatriot:

This is why this woman lack credibility, she's part of the problem regardless of her opportunistic activism charade.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by Skmoda360(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
naitea12:
I see REVOLUTION coming
It's gonna be crazy
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by RomanianNinja: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Slurity:
funny enough, we don't even care if you believe in it or not
Funny enough, I did not ask you to
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
kenzysmith:
no be Nigerians again who one die u wet dey see revolution you protests? dey there they talk like who get church
Lol, person wey get church go get better peace of mind.

Him no go pay tax and none of him customer done come back come challenge am sai dey never see heaven. Na fool proof business, I need a pastor to start a church.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by francis5051: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

oga that woman is right take it or u leave it
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by freeborn02: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

I hope the zombeism in you will now realise that not only ipob is against Buhari. I hope you won't play the fool again after today.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by finaleeec: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

You have asked a question why not wait for answer before you concluded .
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by 99thEnemy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
RomanianNinja:
If I tell you I still believe in Nigeria then I'm a liar
Join me in 99thEnemy Republic grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by heendrix(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Slurity:
funny enough, we don't even care if you believe in it or not

Lol
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by MajohBankz: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is what always makes my uncle to say : WHAT KIND OF THIS IS THIS?

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by Kingrefreshed: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

You reached that conclusion after seeing ipob ZOMBIE in the mirror every morning.

One day your evils will caught up with you and that day, I will be here to type my own RIP. Wetin concern me with Aboki
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
Creeza:
sometimes i wonder which side you are supporting?
am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by Askme2020(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
englishmart:
Aisha Yesufu isn't reasonable to make such statement. Did she attend the meeting where Buhari made the order?
shot up jare
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by Nchenches: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/buhari-ordered-police-to-harass-endsars-protesters-aisha-yesufu/

Who didn’t know that SARS was an agency of Buhari cabal to intimidate southern Nigeria people to submit to Fulanization and Islamization of entire Nigeria?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by JaceyOpara(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

Hey bro.... can't u see? it's really obvious that the IGP is not doing his job well and the type that can't control his subordinates.
So I guess that's the implication.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by Shadysen: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

shut the Bleep up!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by Nchenches: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
jerseyboy:
Stand for REFERENDUM

Arewa Consultative Forum made the pungent point that REFERENDUM on whether Nigeria will continue or not continue, is the first thing before Political Restructuring.

But will intimidated southern Nigeria politicians heed the important position of Arewa Consultative Forum, as southern political leaders are jostling for who among them succeeds PMB?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by Creeza(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
csn01:

am sorry.
Im not the one you should apologise to sir.
Jimoh Isiaq and every single victim caught in this web, their families are the ones to forgive you. Not me!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by Skmoda360(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
englishmart:
Go and read again oooo....seem you don't get her properly..
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by History555: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

I told you ur iq is at kindergarten and crech level. You read but dont understand
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
englishmart:

Go and learn how to read with reason

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

Stop being senseless for peanuts. Do you think Buhari can give his multi-billionaire daughters the internet nuisance job you people are doing? That lady is 100 times better than Aisha Buhari and the woman that born you. Use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Dis isn't ending soon cool
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by Okoroawusa: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
This woman is losing it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters by ezixt: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:
This woman is losing it.
You are right bro. She is losing it. Meanwhile, you've lost it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.