Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

You’ve Got To Start Seeing Who You’re Being - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You’ve Got To Start Seeing Who You’re Being (196 Views)

14 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Been A First-timer In A Church / Top 20 Nigerian Gospel Musicians You’ve Got To Know / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You’ve Got To Start Seeing Who You’re Being by Kei144(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18 NIV)

Whatever you decree and declare about yourself over and over, eventually the conscious mind will assume it until the subconscious begins to accept it as truth.

If you allow defeat, lack, limitation, fear and/or worry to become part of your consciousness, each will map itself out into your expression. Whatever reality you accept subconsciously is ultimately the reality you’ll witness in your life each and every day!

https://www.zoeministries.com/

People of God, you can determine not only the course of your life, but also what happens in this country Nigeria through what you decree and declare over and over, in the name of Jesus Christ. You have the power (Mt. 19:26). There is no person in this country that is more powerful than the people of God put together.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Got To Start Seeing Who You’re Being by Kei144(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
Every day I proclaim:

"I am healthy. I am rich. I am prosperous. I am wealthy."

As I continuously built my altar, I began to see the hand of God give me those things that I truly desired to experience in my life. This is why I will continuously proclaim my being (and walk in it) until that which I am conscious of being is perfectly expressed, for true wealth is when I am able to finance my imagination! Hallelujah (IT’S TIME)! Aren’t you ready to SEE the truth of who you really should be?

https://www.zoeministries.com/

(1) (Reply)

Jws Exposed Again / (1). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem / Aborting A Baby Against God's Will Your Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.