Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

United We Stand Divided We Fall #ENDSARS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United We Stand Divided We Fall #ENDSARS (238 Views)

United We Stand; Divided We Fall. / Friends Across The Niger, United We Stand, Divided We Fall. Peter Obi Charley Bo / Nigeria At 60: United We Stand, Divided We Fall - Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United We Stand Divided We Fall #ENDSARS by Aye36: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
I have been hearing this "United we stand Divided we fall"
Is now that I know the true meaning of that statement,I can see it on the #ENDSARS protest that is going in Nigeria and other part of the world.
Can you see what unity can cause?
Majority of Nigerian Youths came out and protest on the major road (offices) of the country and even on social media.
Unity is indeed what we need to move our beloved country forward.
Am still surprised oh,
so our voices can heard in unity.
wonderful
#EndBadGovernance
Is loading after #ENDSARS.
God bless Nigeria
God bless every Nigerian who took part in the protest.I have been hearing this "United we stand Divided we fall"
Is now that I know the true meaning of that statement,I can see it on the #ENDSARS protest that is going in Nigeria and other part of the world.
Can you see what unity can cause?
Majority of Nigerian Youths came out and protected on the major road (offices) of the country and social media.
Unity is indeed one of things we need to move our beloved country forward.
Am still surprised oh,
so our voices can heard in unity.
wonderful
#EndBadGovernance
God bless Nigeria
God bless every Nigerian who took part in the protest.

Re: United We Stand Divided We Fall #ENDSARS by Aye36: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
#EndBadGovernance

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Endsars Only Going On In The South And Middle Belt. / Re: Oyo Releases 1m Naira Each To Family Of Isiaka And Other Slain Victims. / Throwback Fake Sars Attacks Ipob Members On Their Way To A Peaceful Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.