Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) (1527 Views)

Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by AljUche: 2:00am On Mar 06, 2011
tinubu grin grin grin grin grin grin yorubas open your eyes here undecided

Asiwaju Tinubu - Shadow Presidential candidate (Ribadu's a puppet)
2. Remi Tinubu - Senatorial candidate
3. Daughter - House of Reps
4. Daughter's husband- House of Assembly
5. Maid - South west chairwoman ACN.
6. 1st driver- Chairman lagos ACN.
7. 2nd driver - Lagos island local govt chairman
8. Gardener - Lagos island local govt councillor
We now know why they wants Fashola out. to create space for his extended fam
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by AljUche: 2:04am On Mar 06, 2011
i even forgot

Lola Akande [Wife`s elder sister] also House of Assembly candidate for lagos State
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by AljUche: 2:14am On Mar 06, 2011
eko ile and co i want to talk to you
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by juman(m): 3:03am On Mar 06, 2011
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of our time.

May you live long, longer and longest.

May you live forever.

We are with you.

ACN is the answer.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by sgtinfo(f): 3:56am On Mar 06, 2011
It's not funny. They are all the same. PDP started it.

Alj Uche:

Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by Udevex: 5:09am On Mar 06, 2011
Alj Uche:

This is very funny, I almost died of laughter.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by AljUche: 5:18am On Mar 06, 2011
juman:

May you live forever.

We are with you.

ACN is the answer.

ACN do you mean Asiwaju Company of Nigeria or what grin grin grin grin mumu
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by seanet02: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2011
juman:

May you live forever.

We are with you.

ACN is the answer.

The only sensible and Logical Post in this Thread.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by Justcash(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2011
seanet02:

The only sensible and Logical Post in this Thread.

Why? May almighty God save us from Sycophants and Hypocrites like you. If this is what you want for Nigerians, MAY GOD NEVER ALLOW ACN TO SUCCEED. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by volasunkan: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2011
It beats my imagination when I see educated people who should be the repository of modern knowledge display crass ineptitude and intellectual atrophy.What hope do we offer the uneducated man who looks up to us to provide answers to the problems of this civilisation!A group of spoilers sat down and agreed that the best way to bring down Bola Ahmed Tinubu(arguably but unabashedly my political mentor) is to demonise him with so many unsubstantiated atrocious allegation in the hope that the undiscerning would fall for it!They will fail,I have come to the conclusion that
1.These people HATE TINUBU and his political beliefs.
2.These people can not match Tinubu intellectually.
3.These people always fight Tinubu by proxy.
4.These people spend heavily to neutralise him.
5.These people are the political heavyweights.
6.These people will never give up.
7.These people have consistently tried to penetrate his political rank.
8.These people set traps for tinubu all the time.
9.These people wish they have the leadership qualities Tinubu have
10.These people are mostly in the ruling party(PDP)!

YET THESE PEOPLE NEVER SUCCEED.DEFINITELY,WITH THE AMOUNT OF HATRED THEY HAVE FOR TINUBU,IF THEY HAVE A SHRED OF INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM,HE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL!
I PRAY GOD WILL BLESS,PROTECT AND PROMOTE HIM AND HIS FAMILY IN JESUS NAME(AMEN).ALL HIS ENEMIES SHALL LIVE TO WITNESS THE LORD'S MANIFOLD BLESSINGS ON HIS LIFE AND EVERYONE OF THEM,WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE,GOD WILL REWARD THEM ACCORDING TO THE WORKS OF THEIR HANDS,AS THEY SET FORTH TO DESTROY ANOTHER MAN SO SHALL THEIR NAME BE DESTROYED AS WELL UNLESS THEY CHANGE.
We must stand up and resist these spoilers by demanding for the proof of any allegation they raise against this man Tinubu.We must continue to use our good conscience to question and scrutinise their motif until they provide us with valid proof of all these spurious allegations.GOD BLESS MY COUNTRY NIGERIA!
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2011
^^^ It beats my imagination when educated folks like you spew such nonsense! shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by AljUche: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2011
volasunkan:

It beats my imagination when I see educated people who should be the repository of modern knowledge display crass ineptitude and intellectual atrophy.What hope do we offer the uneducated man who looks up to us to provide answers to the problems of this civilisation!A group of spoilers sat down and agreed that the best way to bring down Bola Ahmed Tinubu(arguably but unabashedly my political mentor) is to demonise him with so many unsubstantiated atrocious allegation in the hope that the undiscerning would fall for it!They will fail,I have come to the conclusion that
1.These people HATE TINUBU and his political beliefs.
2.These people can not match Tinubu intellectually.
3.These people always fight Tinubu by proxy.
4.These people spend heavily to neutralise him.
5.These people are the political heavyweights.
6.These people will never give up.
7.These people have consistently tried to penetrate his political rank.
8.These people set traps for tinubu all the time.
9.These people wish they have the leadership qualities Tinubu have
10.These people are mostly in the ruling party(PDP)!

YET THESE PEOPLE NEVER SUCCEED.DEFINITELY,WITH THE AMOUNT OF HATRED THEY HAVE FOR TINUBU,IF THEY HAVE A SHRED OF INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM,HE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL!
I PRAY GOD WILL BLESS,PROTECT AND PROMOTE HIM AND HIS FAMILY IN JESUS NAME(AMEN).ALL HIS ENEMIES SHALL LIVE TO WITNESS THE LORD'S MANIFOLD BLESSINGS ON HIS LIFE AND EVERYONE OF THEM,WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE,GOD WILL REWARD THEM ACCORDING TO THE WORKS OF THEIR HANDS,AS THEY SET FORTH TO DESTROY ANOTHER MAN SO SHALL THEIR NAME BE DESTROYED AS WELL UNLESS THEY CHANGE.
We must stand up and resist these spoilers by demanding for the proof of any allegation they raise against this man Tinubu.We must continue to use our good conscience to question and scrutinise their motif until they provide us with valid proof of all these spurious allegations.GOD BLESS MY COUNTRY NIGERIA!

Chei!!!! see your thinking here, i guess you think you are smart after this analysis grin grin

i mean think here my friend

why would anyone be imposing his family members to all key positions in SW without no primaries

is that not worse than dictatorship undecided
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by 9ijaMan: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ It beats my imagination when educated folks like you spew such nonsense! shocked shocked undecided undecided

I'm kind of scratching my head too trying to make a meaning out what he wrote.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by volasunkan: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2011
@ kobojunkie,you are definitely enlightened and clearly your expectation will be largely,though rightly,influenced by the american environment.In america,libel is a serious case and the cloak of online identity can be removed and then have your day in court.Unfortunately that is not the case in Nigeria!Imagine the oriental hotel case and many other unsubstantiated allegations just against this man(haba!)
If tinubu has a CASE in america,for God sake,there is something called interpol and I know his political opponents are sufficiently connected to get this in our newspapers without any fear of libel,these people did not even wait for Alams(ex-bayelsa state governor) to finish his term before sending him to jail!Since then,there has been the Igbinedion,ibori,Ladoja,Nnamani etc and NOT YET their much despised arch-enemy?Definitely,its either this Tinubu is too smart for them(even the interpol?) or there is no case against him!
I am not the one to provide proof for anybody to defend Tinubu.He that alleges MUST prove,that is a simple rule in law.And if Tinubu had spent all his time defending all the allegations against him,what time would left to make important political decisions that resulted into his political rise.Methinks,these allegations set to acheive only one thing,lets demonise him!And once a lie(now tonnes of lies) is said a lot of times,it soon appears like the truth!
giving political chances or tickets to your family members is huge political risk in nigerian politics,infact,I pity him and I admire his courage putting his family in the political arena!Now the question should ve been:Are his members qualified for the post?I think that should be investigated if the opposition is serious.But judging by the calibre of highly intelligent people tinubu sorrounds himself with and the past political endorsement he has given people who are not his family members like Fashola,Oshiomhole,Fayemi,Aregbe etc,I wont be surprised if these his relations fit my expectation.Maybe,if i were Tinubu,I would not put all my family in the battle front but that's tinubu,the LION HEART.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by seanet02: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2011
volasunkan:

@ kobojunkie,you are definitely enlightened and clearly your expectation will be largely,though rightly,influenced by the american environment.In america,libel is a serious case and the cloak of online identity can be removed and then have your day in court.Unfortunately that is not the case in Nigeria!Imagine the oriental hotel case and many other unsubstantiated allegations just against this man(haba!)
If tinubu has a CASE in america,for God sake,there is something called interpol and I know his political opponents are sufficiently connected to get this in our newspapers without any fear of libel,these people did not even wait for Alams(ex-bayelsa state governor) to finish his term before sending him to jail!Since then,there has been the Igbinedion,ibori,Ladoja,Nnamani etc and NOT YET their much despised arch-enemy?Definitely,its either this Tinubu is too smart for them(even the interpol?) or there is no case against him!
I am not the one to provide proof for anybody to defend Tinubu.He that alleges MUST prove,that is a simple rule in law.And if Tinubu had spent all his time defending all the allegations against him,what time would left to make important political decisions that resulted into his political rise.Methinks,these allegations set to acheive only one thing,lets demonise him!And once a lie(now tonnes of lies) is said a lot of times,it soon appears like the truth!
giving political chances or tickets to your family members is huge political risk in nigerian politics,infact,I pity him and I admire his courage putting his family in the political arena!Now the question should ve been:Are his members qualified for the post?I think that should be investigated if the opposition is serious.But judging by the calibre of highly intelligent people tinubu sorrounds himself with and the past political endorsement he has given people who are not his family members like Fashola,Oshiomhole,Fayemi,Aregbe etc,I wont be surprised if these his relations fit my expectation.Maybe,if i were Tinubu,I would not put all my family in the battle front but that's tinubu,the LION HEART.
Me sef wonder how many years it takes to gather evidence even when the accusers have the connection needed to jail him. God bless you my friend.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by 9ijaMan: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2011
volasunkan:

Apparently the use of one's political advantage to usurp most political offices and hand them over to members of my family defines a lion herated person in you opinion! Chei. . .Nigeria we hail thee. I suppose it's people like you who'll spew some unprintable verbiage against the likes of Olushola Saraki in Kwara state.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by volasunkan: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2011
@ 9IJAMAN,point of correction.I dont use unprintable words on people,let alone an oldman like Dr Olusola Saraki.As a matter of fact,I will provide as much avenue to debate the appropriateness of any political decisions.Do you mean that the fact that Bukola Saraki is a scion of the saraki family,his right to office he's sufficiently qualified be denied him?I dont think that is fair,I would rather prefer his opponent to provide fundamental reasons why my vote should not go for him!I will never be swayed by the fact that he is saraki's son alone!
Recent event in kwara has even confirmed that the fact that you have your son there does not mean you will always have your way!Bukola opposed his father's choice for his successor and now his sister is contesting on another platform.If one is faced with such situation,the appropriate thing is to go for the one you consider the most competent.Now to tinuvbu,if his relation are not competent or not qualified(which is not the case in this instance),Lagos wont vote them!Now to take you on the specifics,Remi Tinubu is eminently qualified to be in the senate,this woman is brilliant,humble and progressive.Aside,is it not the popular saying that behind every successful man is an equally successful woman.Cheif Salvedor,the pdp candidate contesting against Remi Tinubu was one of the reception party for bode george and the one that most brazenly lied to Nigerians that Bode George is a political prisoner!(see punch of Last week 28 feb.).Now,is this the credible alternative.Pls,lets be careful about how we run people down.

N:B.@ seanett.Amin oh.And God bless you too.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2011
volasunkan:

I am sorry but you need to learn to stick to issues rather than jumping all over the place with this. Tinubu, and you have yet to show that the case in the Oriental Hotel case is baseless. So, please stop bringing it up if you have nothing new to add to what has been presented. Interpol DOES NOT WORK in the way you think it does there considering so many of there cases take years and years of work to even reach the courts. Going around and around with this, without yourself providing us something solid to support your side only makes you seem even more like the Agberos we already have for the Tinubu team here on Nairaland.

volasunkan:

First you admit that the Nigerian case is UNIQUE --- as in the accused is forced to provide evidence to dispute cases, then you turn around to cry about how you are not the one to provide proof? Please get over yourself already. You are not Tinubu so I find it odd that I am having to debate you on accusations made against a man whose records remain SECRET to the public, and are yet to be revealed. Please spare me your wailings on this issue unless you are ready to reveal some new evidence to support whatever side you have chosen in this.

volasunkan:

So you assume everyone here has NOT investigated his family members and deemed them unqualified at some extent?? Please Stop!!! We are not like you and we certainly do not all think like you. I for one am sure there are vastly MORE QUALIFIED people in the whole of Lagos for each and every one of the positions held today by the Tinubu clan and I certainly do not support his family running things as they do in Lagos.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by sgtinfo(f): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2011
Please, Let's just Kill PDP's Ruling-right.

We are not mature enough to talk about how is better or best. All we need to do now is to vote PDP out, to stabilize.

Then next election we think of the best candidate. Even if he comes under PDP but we have to make PDP realize we can't be slaves anymore.

Please wise - up, PDP is power drunk and as nothing for us.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2011
sgt.info:

Please, Let's just Kill PDP's Ruling-right.

We are not mature enough to talk about how is better or best. All we need to do now is to vote PDP out, to stabilize.

Then next election we think of the best candidate. Even if he comes under PDP but we have to make PDP realize we can't be slaves anymore.

Please wise - up, PDP is power drunk and as nothing for us.

Well, while you are killing one devil, you have to be sure you are just replacing it with another. It makes no sense for us to kill one devil while we allow another take root. What that will mean is we will likely not see much of a change after all that work.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by volasunkan: 12:18am On Mar 07, 2011
You called of us supporting tinubu agberos(rascals) even when you know that word is the exclusive preserve of gej and it was patented for use for ACN yoruba leaders/acn governors!That is completely unladylike.I am not a governor!You harsh oh!
Sticking with issues?[b]The issue is still the ungodly attempt to demonise Tinubu!People fighting Tinubu by proxy![/b]my word of admonition is to releive their consciense of the denila that someone didnt warn them from destroying someone else's name when their name gets destroyed in the future.
Interpol work?I concede that I am not an authority in interpol operations.But,wait,if recent events are anything to go by,then the speed with which NDLEA and efcc are collaborating to get ibori(when he sneaked to dubai),Aret adams case,Alams,Nigerian drug/credit card scammers in US, etc.I am aware that important cases such as alleged Tinubu's crime would not take forever(you seem to create that excuse to justify that the whole episode is not a smear campaign).
I still insist that since you are the ones alleging Tinubu of crime,pls provide us or possibly the pdp,anti-corruption NGOs or relevant security agencies like efcc,ndlea etc with proofs.if you can not do that,then you can not prove ur allegations.
His record remain secret?You mean this guy does not have a file anywhere or ALL is records are missing?Now,that is not possible.Let us start from his international passport alone,you will get info,let alone his records in MOBIL,Nigerian senate,INEC etc.You can't mean all these agencies dont have his records.
I am wailing all over the place?Yes,even Jesus Christ and Elijah wailed in the bibile when people set on the path of destruction failed to heed thier divine warning to turn a new leaf.Now you and your guys are destroying someone;s name,I kept reminding you but you insist on going ahead and I wail because that is not the rightway to go.
Everyone here has investigated Tinubu's relations?  :oThat is a new untruth oh!When and where is the report of your investigation?Or you stayed in Chicago and did the investigation?It appears you are still hanging to a lose rope to hang tinubu and his family.Pls be careful how you run people down.I was never in Chicago throughout Tinubu or fashola's tenure and I can tell you that those two guys would compete with any successful leader anywhere in the world!
Is Tinubu relative not competent to run for office?I can not recall you or the OP saying so.That Tinubu and his relatives are the best in lagos?Absolutely not!They only appear well positioned to be more reliable,experienced and trusted to face/neutralise the political mischeif of pdp in Lagos.Imagine,Chief Salvador,the pdp candidate contesting against Remi Tinubu was one of the reception party for bode george and the one that most brazenly lied to Nigerians that Bode George is a political prisoner!(see punch of Last week 28 feb.).Now,is this the credible alternative.Pls,lets be careful about how we run people down.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by sgtinfo(f): 12:27am On Mar 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Well, while you are killing one devil, you have to be sure you are just replacing it with another. It makes no sense for us to kill one devil while we allow another take root. What that will mean is we will likely not see much of a change after all that work.

It's always one after the other.

90% of them are one and the same. ACN is better in some State's b'cous they want power. They are only trying to make us see them look good. Also other parties. They don't all have us in mind.

But we could all stand up and say NO to one party system by voting PDP out then every will sit right and be-cautioned.

It won't be also difficult to vote the other out when SHE misbehaves.

All i'm try to say is to free ourself form this PDP bandage.

How can a man that was on post for 11 month doing nothing than Bombing , be voted in for another 4yrs. I think this ppl no go send us to Cotonou b'cous Ghana don full ooooooo.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2011
volasunkan:

You called of us supporting tinubu agberos(rascals) even when you know that word is the exclusive preserve of gej and it was patented for use for ACN yoruba leaders/acn governors!That is completely unladylike.I am not a governor!You harsh oh!

Dude, I lived in Lagos most all my life and I can tell you that A TOUT IS A TOUT, even online. OK! I am not here to entertain more of that TOUT-ISH Nonsense from anyone. Simply looking for FACTS and not emotional hogwash!

volasunkan:

Is Tinubu relative not competent to run for office?I can not recall you or the OP saying so.That Tinubu and his relatives are the best in lagos?Absolutely not!They only appear well positioned to be more reliable,experienced and trusted to face/neutralise the political mischeif of pdp in Lagos.Imagine,Chief Salvador,the pdp candidate contesting against Remi Tinubu was one of the reception party for bode george and the one that most brazenly lied to Nigerians that Bode George is a political prisoner!(see punch of Last week 28 feb.).Now,is this the credible alternative.Pls,lets be careful about how we run people down.

This was not about competence but QUALIFICATION as you clearly asked(my response was to your question). I answered that there are vastly MORE QUALIFIED people in all of Lagos than those who were installed in those positions.  Even when it comes to the WELL POSITIONED FEW, Tinubu's family member's qualification pale in comparison to what is obtained out there among the ACN ranks. Trusted by whom? The more qualified people out there? Come on now . . .  let's not now make these up out of thing air. I know Lagos and I know there are lots of prestigious families in that state with seriously more qualified people, who also recognize themselves as ACN members. Do not now pretend that the installation of all his family members has to do with their qualifications or some feigned trust of some kind now. Don't even try to pretend this has anything to do with PDP as it does not.

Also notice how I had to cut through all your post to get to the portion that even fits into this debate? Yes, skip the hogwash . . . ! grin
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On Mar 07, 2011
sgt.info:

It's always one after the other.
Nah!!! No it's not  . . . . that is actually the easiest way to loose a battle. Focus all your attention on one enemy while allowing the other gain more ground --- you loose even before you have even started.

sgt.info:

90% of them are one and the same. ACN is better in some State's b'cous they want power. They are only trying to make us see them look good. Also other parties. They don't all have us in mind.
But we could all stand up and say NO to one party system by voting PDP out then every will sit right and be-cautioned.
It won't be also difficult to vote the other out when SHE misbehaves. 
All i'm try to say is to free ourself form this PDP bandage.
How can a man that was on post for 11 month doing nothing than Bombing , be voted in for another 4yrs. I think this ppl no go send us to Cotonou b'cous Ghana don full ooooooo.
Well, there is saying NO to PDP and also saying NO to all politicians out there who have taken advantage of the 'free-ride'. Not all of them are PDP and so it does not make sense to focus solely on ousting the PDP when there is another problem that needs to be equally dealt with.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by volasunkan: 1:12am On Mar 07, 2011
Hogwash?where?
@ kobojunkie,you are swallowing your words establishing you to be someone who is a bit weak when it comes to arguing facts with valid points and statistics.At first,you alleged me of staying off point after decoding your intent and purpose is to demonise Tinubu.
Now,you came to personal attack,perhaps to sway point into unnecessary altercations.I wont succumb to that.
Now,you said,it does not have anything to do with competence BUT QUALIFICATIONS! shocked.Who told you or where did you read that remi Tinubu is only competent and not qualified?
You see while you are busy attacking the morality of the Tinubus,you ve forgotten that they are protected by the constitution that guarantees the right of any Nigerian without criminal records to vote and be voted for.More importantly,you seem to have forgotten that the final decision to get elected lies with the electorate.
Now,I am surprised that you dont see the point where we agree to a point because you are in a rush to 'kill Tinubu politically' or 'replace the political structure of Tinubu' in lagos.I wrote that there are actually many more people more qualified than the Tinubus( as there are also many more people the Tinubus are more qualified than).You want to talk about prestigeous lagos families who are more qualified,these families would need to bring themselves forward for leadership and if you know such families,encourage them to do so instead of making them look like cowards.
Tinubu and his family sacrificed alot to get to where he is now,he has paid his price politically and he is way too experienced not to know who to trust and not to trust.Afterall,fashola is not his relative,yet he presented him in 2007,Fola Adeola is not even in acn,yet tinubu supported his pairing with nuhu ribadu.Out of almost 100 political offices in lagos,Tinubu presented just about 2- 3 members of his family(for offices that are not even considered powerful offices) and you use that to demonise him.Haba!
Like i advised,if you ve facts that can send tinubu to jail,BLOW THE WHISTLE!
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by Kobojunkie: 1:17am On Mar 07, 2011
volasunkan:

Hogwash?where?
@ kobojunkie,you are swallowing your words establishing you to be someone who is a bit weak when it comes to arguing facts with valid points and statistics.At first,you alleged me of staying off point after decoding your intent and purpose is to demonise Tinubu.
Now,you came to personal attack,perhaps to sway point into unnecessary altercations.I wont succumb to that.
Now,you said,it does not have anything to do with competence BUT QUALIFICATIONS! shocked.Who told you or where did you read that remi Tinubu is only competent and not qualified?
You see while you are busy attacking the morality of the Tinubus,you ve forgotten that they are protected by the constitution that guarantees the right of any Nigerian without criminal records to vote and be voted for.More importantly,you seem to have forgotten that the final decision to get elected lies with the electorate.
Now,I am surprised that you dont see the point where we agree to a point because you are in a rush to 'kill Tinubu politically' or 'replace the political structure of Tinubu' in lagos.I wrote that there are actually many more people more qualified than the Tinubus( as there are also many more people the Tinubus are more qualified than).You want to talk about prestigeous lagos families who are more qualified,these families would need to bring themselves forward for leadership and if you know such families,encourage them to do so instead of making them look like cowards.
Tinubu and his family sacrificed alot to get to where he is now,he has paid his price politically and he is way too experienced not to know who to trust and not to trust.Afterall,fashola is not his relative,yet he presented him in 2007,Fola Adeola is not even in acn,yet tinubu supported his pairing with nuhu ribadu.Out of almost 100 political offices in lagos,Tinubu presented just about 2- 3 members of his family(for offices that are not even considered powerful offices) and you use that to demonise him.Haba!
Like i advised,if you ve facts that can send tinubu to jail,BLOW THE WHISTLE!

WOW . . . . . I see I had too high of an expectation here. Goodluck with next person  . . . jeezzz!! undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by Justcash(m): 1:41am On Mar 07, 2011
Why don't we view this without any intention of patronizing any party or tribal affiliation. Let us reason with our brains please.

THIS IMPOSITION IS SIMPLY NOT WHAT NIGERIANS NEED AT THIS MOMENT. NIGERIANS NEED TO BE SALVAGED. HABA! IF PDP IS NOT GOING TO PROVIDE IT, ACN SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO SO. THIS FACT ABOUT TINUBU IS DEFINITELY NOT A GOOD SIGN. THIS WILL AMOUNT TO REPLACING AKAMU WITH CUSTARD.

FOR EXAMPLE, WHAT ASSURANCE DO WE HAVE THAT TINUBU WILL NOT AXE RIBADU OR FASHOLA FOR HIMSELF AND FAMILY MEMBERS IF HE GAINS THE REQUIRED INFLUENCE?
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by AljUche: 1:55am On Mar 07, 2011
Justcash:

Why don't we view this without any intention of patronizing any party or tribal affiliation. Let us reason with our brains please.

THIS IMPOSITION IS SIMPLY NOT WHAT NIGERIANS NEED AT THIS MOMENT. NIGERIANS NEED TO BE SALVAGED. HABA! IF PDP IS NOT GOING TO PROVIDE IT, ACN SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO SO. THIS FACT ABOUT TINUBU IS DEFINITELY NOT A GOOD SIGN. THIS WILL AMOUNT TO REPLACING AKAMU WITH CUSTARD.

FOR EXAMPLE, WHAT ASSURANCE DO WE HAVE THAT TINUBU WILL NOT AXE RIBADU OR FASHOLA FOR HIMSELF AND FAMILY MEMBERS IF HE GAINS THE REQUIRED INFLUENCE?

good point my brother, some of this yoruba people are so bigoted it has blind there sense of reasoning undecided undecided

they do not even see any wrong in tinubu, so long as he is yoruba, that is all undecided

shame on you people
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by jason123: 1:55am On Mar 07, 2011
Triablism has actually blinded some yorubas on this forum. How can someone justify this "Asiwaju's" conduct? By "electing" his WHOLE family? By superimposing himself as the Yoruba leader? Some mor.ons are even calling him Awo! shocked Can you imagine the insult to the Whole SW? What has this guy done that the Great Sage has not surpassed over a MILLION times??

My brothers in the SW, do not let your love for Yoruba blind you from the glaring truth.
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by AljUche: 1:58am On Mar 07, 2011
jason123:

Triablism has actually blinded some yorubas on this forum. How can someone justify this "Asiwaju's" conduct? By "electing" his WHOLE family? By superimposing himself as the Yoruba leader? Some mor.ons are even calling him Awo! shocked Can you imagine the insult to the Whole SW? What has this guy done that the Great Sage has not surpassed over a MILLION times??

My brothers in the SW, do not let your love for Yoruba blind you from the glaring truth.

thank you again
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by jason123: 2:03am On Mar 07, 2011
Alj Uche:

thank you again

Alj Uche, I thought you were unbanned by Muki? Anyway, how you dey?
Re: Acn And Family (ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA (ACN)) by volasunkan: 2:04am On Mar 07, 2011
I am sorry that I gave free reign to my displeasure @ seeing Tinubu beign run down.This whole thing is saddening and puts good people off politics!My consciense wont allow me keep quiet,
Everywhere it is Tinubu that is being demonised while the main culprits are those guys who dont have the interest of the people at heart.I knew what Tinubu faced when he stoutly defended the aspiration of Fashola in 2007,even some of the ACN guys we are now celebrating opposed Fashola then.Fashola even confirmed that all he is doing is largely drawn from the development plan drawn by Tinubu's administration.We should imbibe the habit of encouraging our leaders to do what is right all the time and credit them when they give good account of themselves!These guys are faced with lots of temptation everyday,it takes only a few of them that can resist the urge to follow the pdp bandwagon.That tinubu has remained all these years in the opposition is a huge political risk!If he puts his family members that are not competent and qualified for elective posts,thats the job of the opposition to provide us with cogent reasons with valid proofs why they are better than the Tinubus.I am sure if Remi Tinubu is Nkoyo ibori,Turai,patience etc, infact lagos would have mobilised against her.For 8yrs the family was in govt and even up till now,NO SINGLE CONTROVERSY/SCANDAL  WAS HEARD FROM ANY OF THE TINUBUS!Dont you think that says a bit about them.We must respect their individual rights as well.How would you feel if you are one of them.Longnights of meeting in your house,near complete loss of family privacy,safety,financial resources,many days of not seeing your father or compulsory learning of the games of politics at the feet of your father etc.Even near scary experiences of political threats of assasination.These things are what the Tinubu are faced with,yet they still did not give up!Abeg.
There is an enlightened electorate in Lagos,they will do the right thing.They will either vote out the Tinubus or vote them into offices.Pls dont run them down.In my eyes,they have given good account of themselves and i respect them.May God bless their family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Electric To Establish Locomotive Factory In Lagos - NRC / 21-year-old Nigerian Commits Suicide In UK Over Fear Of Deportation / Nigerian Troops In Mali As Officers Solicit Food From Locals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.