Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

“God Forbid” -Neo's Cousin Forbids Neo From Having Relationship With Vee (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “God Forbid” -Neo's Cousin Forbids Neo From Having Relationship With Vee (Video) (1661 Views)

BBNaija’s Neo Settles Beef With Venita Amid Breakup Rumour With Vee (Video) / "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run / Owomabo Slams Soundcity For Rejecting Demmie Vee's Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“God Forbid” -Neo's Cousin Forbids Neo From Having Relationship With Vee (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Reality star, Venita Akpofure is obviously not a shipper of 'VeeNeo' and has now made it clear that her cousin Neo will not have a relationship with Vee, his love interest in the Big Brother Naija season 5 'Lockdown.

IgbereTV reports that the Big Brother Naija season 4 Pepper Dem star made this known as she went live on Instagram while driving with her friend Gabby and Neo in the back seat.

When the friend brought the issue of VeeNeo being an item, the mother of two immediately said "God forbid" and told her friend to stop. As the friend continued to press further, a visibly upset Venita lashed out at her and bluntly told her to stop for the second time.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9NUDR0_4Mw

https://igberetvnews.com/1368186/god-forbid-neos-cousin-forbids-neo-relationship-vee-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: “God Forbid” -Neo's Cousin Forbids Neo From Having Relationship With Vee (Video) by chatinent: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lol
Re: “God Forbid” -Neo's Cousin Forbids Neo From Having Relationship With Vee (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
who is she to say that,foolishnesa is when you are claiming to be a star and your cousin is selling Macaroni by the road side,Vee is the one helping Neo not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: “God Forbid” -Neo's Cousin Forbids Neo From Having Relationship With Vee (Video) by TecM0: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
He is neck in deep

1 Like

Re: “God Forbid” -Neo's Cousin Forbids Neo From Having Relationship With Vee (Video) by Kcitytv: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Omg
The samp will go ahead , he has washed it s already. So na cousin to this gal, Bbn na pady pady matter ,I pity people wet dey think poor person fit make am there

1 Like

Re: “God Forbid” -Neo's Cousin Forbids Neo From Having Relationship With Vee (Video) by NobleAngell(f): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
LMAO! I'm sure she can't stand Vee's attitude. That babe is the real atarodo.
But actually, only Neo can decide who Neo dates. She should Wait for her son to grow up then she decides for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “God Forbid” -Neo's Cousin Forbids Neo From Having Relationship With Vee (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
NobleAngell:
LMAO! I'm sure she can't stand Vee's attitude. That babe is the real atarodo.
But actually, only Neo can decide who Neo dates. She should Wait for her son to grow up then she decides for him.
I don't like that bitch called vee

1 Like

Re: “God Forbid” -Neo's Cousin Forbids Neo From Having Relationship With Vee (Video) by meobizy(f): 12:25am On Oct 13, 2020
At first I didn’t like Vee. I respect her now because she will say whatever and stand by it. Nothing shakes her judgement on a matter. Neo was the only other person who said things as they were. Lucy to an annoying extent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “God Forbid” -Neo's Cousin Forbids Neo From Having Relationship With Vee (Video) by NobleAngell(f): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I don't like that bitch called vee
But why? I only got to watch her interview after the show was over and I kinda liked her. She seems to be a carefree person. I didn't watch the show this year.

1 Like

Re: “God Forbid” -Neo's Cousin Forbids Neo From Having Relationship With Vee (Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2020
Kini ti eee,but i sell the best herbs for sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley spotted with expensive Cars / JJC Skillz's Son, Beni, Accuses Him Of Threatening To Kill Him (video) / Aliko Dangote Bows In Respect For Femi Otedola's Mother, Lady Doja Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.