Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Men On White Wears In Rumuokwurusi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men On White Wears In Rumuokwurusi (283 Views)

Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Men On Their Way Home In Plateau (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men On White Wears In Rumuokwurusi by BrownAmadi(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Why going round threatening people injustice evil leaders for speaking the truth or is it a crime for the well meaning Rumuokwurusi sons and daughters to speak out the injustice you all are doing in the dark and blood day light

After taking what belongs to them all you do now is to send messages to their families for what reasons,drop their wealths which you kept in your positions and which you have been stealing by tricks

Converting jobs to building materials,building a football play ground that you call your living house with Rumuokwurusi children's wealth,who are you to sound warning to this meaningful youths,are you more Rumuokwurusi than them you good for nothing evils around this town

Well lemme use this time to tell you and still expose you because I have been seeing your walkings and workings planting your foolish dogs around my area but one funny thing there is I see far than you

This case in court must be discuss and settle the way the gods and founding fathers have chose,if you like go to far distance juju just as you people have been traveling and I bet you this time there will be no return of you if you leave

Cartel in Rumuokwurusi

godfathers in Rumuokwurusi

Men on serious white in Rumuokwurusi

Let the mother earth judge you all[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Warden Moved To Tears After #endsars Protesters Did This To Him (video) / Order Your Spy Watch And Biro / Violence Erupts In Sabon Gari Kano As Hoodlums Attack Protesters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.