Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Bayo Ododo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bayo Ododo (243 Views)

Bayo Ododo B'INA NJO' / Music : Bayo Ododo - JÉ ÁLO / Another Single Track By Bayo Ododo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayo Ododo by Michelle556: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
A FAN ASKED 'WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO WRITE FOLK MUSIC. WHY NOT RELIGIOUS GENRE
What a question, which anyone haven't ask from me. Even my music producer.

Well, let me begin by saying that the choice of my music style has nothing to do with sentiment. And what do I mean by sentiments? The fact that my music career started in church (as an instrumentalist) could be seen a necessary condition to venture into gospel music,( at least as most people would propose), but as far as I'm concerned, infact it's not a sufficient condition. And may I correct a notion here that the style of my music isn't all about secularism (My music can be listening anywhere, even in Church my music lyrics is not bad, give a listening to Amunimona, Isé, Iwalewa). There are some aspects of it that touches ethical conduct of Christianity as well as it beliefs. Putting it in another way, my music style is a novel or let me say my own unique way of changing my world through exposition to right attitude to basic things that make humanity retain its sanity in the life of our youth and young adults " I share Love and moral about it". My wave of inspiration revolves around that genre and I believe that is how ELEDUA has chosen it to be. There are some time I have even tried to tune my music to pure gospel style but it wouldn't just happen! And another thing I noticed is that sometimes inspiration that comes deviate from my popular folks style. In a nutshell, all I can say is gospel or no gospel talents differ and I don't even have the slightest idea of what style of my music career is heading. The way those inspiration come is so dynamic! MY NAME B.O... GET ALL BAYO ODODO SONGS ON GOGGLE AND VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

(1) (Reply)

Kelvyn Boy - Weytin Be SARS / Music: O2father - Since I Was Born / Download Wizkid Album: (zip/tracks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.