Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

An Appropriate Time For Rewriting Nigeria’s History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Appropriate Time For Rewriting Nigeria’s History (155 Views)

Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC / "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Appropriate Time For Rewriting Nigeria’s History by iynoble(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fellow Nigerian Youth,
I must commend our courage to dislodge the brutality of some members of the NPF.
For me, the issue isn’t just about a call to end SARS or a call to end police brutality, but it should also be a call to end “political brutality” which is evident in the incompetence and abuse of power of elected government.
Truly, the youth have displayed great bravery in the last few days, during the call for #endsars.
However, we must realize that that’s just an “atom in a molecule”.
What about poverty that has pummeled the country as a result of misguided economic policies or “No economic policies at all”??
I believe strongly, that unpleasant experiences in the country, which have so much degenerated to this state, is a result of the “cause-effect relationship” .
Poor educational system, poor health facilities, rising Inflation, severe poverty, widespread corruption, high rate of unemployment, and lack of proper infrastructure are all effects of misdirection of the political administration.
Until this point, we had perpetually waited for so long, managing horrific situations and hoping for a miracle to happen whilst we folded our hands, forgetting that faith without “work” is in vain.
Day after day, my fear for my future as well as the future of my “unborn children-children” intensifies, as the government has continually displayed gross incompetence in ensuring sustainable development in the country.
We are our own savior as God has given us the power to act on our faith. No matter the amount of prayers we make, we still need to work on our faith.
It is high time we stopped feeling comfortable in this “cinema”.
The government we have employed must begin to be greatly held accountable for every single life she was employed to secure in the country.
Above all, just as we have begun to take steps, we must also begin to renew our minds and own our future collectively.
If we truly want a better Nigeria, we must act differently by taking the bull by the horn. Together, we can be better versions of our heros-past and make Nigeria great again in the near future.
I’m earnestly looking forward to living in a country that has all the key values: 1. Value for Life 2. Value for money and, 3. Value for value.
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria ��.

(1) (Reply)

Good News For Real Estate Investors / Special Rapporteur, Report Blame Poor Infrastructure For Boko Haram Attacks On G / Cause Of Poor Performance In Abia Local Government Administration By Uche Aguoru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.