Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Davido Cries Out Over Protest Denial, Say His Comments Taken Out Of Context - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davido Cries Out Over Protest Denial, Say His Comments Taken Out Of Context (218 Views)

India Comes At Canada Prime Minister Over His Comments On Ongoing Farmers Protes / Nnamdi Kanu Blast Buhari After Peru President Resign Over Protest / “PDP Is A Bad Society” Nigerians Remind Dino Melaye His Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Cries Out Over Protest Denial, Say His Comments Taken Out Of Context by realG101(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
David adeleke aka davido who had led the Endsars protest in abuja on Sunday has been tagged a sell out after video surfaced online that capture his saying he didn't protest.

However davido has come out to clear the air and explained that his alleged denial was a
pure fabrication and a product of bad journalism.

Below is a snapshot of his official instagram account where he took the liberty to shed more light

Re: Davido Cries Out Over Protest Denial, Say His Comments Taken Out Of Context by Righteousness89(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Davido Listen to Me,
You Cannot Please Everybody in Life..

No Matter what you do in life, There Must be Haters and Talkers! That's Human nature..

You Have Done Good by Going to Meet with IG of Police to iron out issues..

GOD Bless you..

What I, Righteousness89 is more Concerned with is the Salvation of your Soul..

I Really Need you to Surrender Genuinely to My Precious Daddy, JESUS Christ..

I am Quite Sure JESUS Christ will be Glad to Receive you..

Re: Davido Cries Out Over Protest Denial, Say His Comments Taken Out Of Context by Dididrumz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Weitin dey happen na?
Re: Davido Cries Out Over Protest Denial, Say His Comments Taken Out Of Context by illicit(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
No need to #Salaye

(1) (Reply)

Electronics Tuesday With A 25% Off / Happy New Week Customers!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.