Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets (24511 Views)

Youths Block Calabar-Itu Road, Demand Immediate Reconstruction (Video) / 30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / Revolution Now: Heavily Armed Security Operatives Storm Roads, Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by shiwex: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2020
Nigerians should go straight to the point. This protests has more to do than police brutality. It is about demanding an end to corruption, good governance, improve infrastructure, end to mismanaging public funds etc.......no light, no water, high cost of living, no good health facilities, no roads, massive looting by political elites and most importantly an efficient proactive president and not just a sign post that can even come out and give press conferences.

NIGERIANS AWAKE
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by protests: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2020
shiwex:
Nigerians should go straight to the point. This protests has more to do than police brutality. It is about demanding an end to corruption, good governance, improve infrastructure, end to mismanaging public funds etc.......no light, no water, high cost of living, no good health facilities, no roads, massive looting by political elites and most importantly an efficient proactive president and not just a sign post that can even come out and give press conferences.

NIGERIANS AWAKE
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy .. I don't see protesters.. All I see are hoodlums, thieves, armed robbers, assassins, terrorists, political oppositions, criminals, kidnappers, clout chasers, saboteurs, and other end-time elements...

The police and other security agencies should ensure that the hoodlums constituting public nuisances are brought to book..

I know their nairaland supporters are gonna attack, insult and condemn me for this. But I don't care.. I will speak the truth no matter whose ox is gored.

If I talk truth, I go die. If I talk lie, I go still die. So I rather talk truth and die.. cheesy Dino Melaye..

Meanwhile, before you begin the bashing, I am not the only one on this... Even your Lord and Savior, Governor Wike, agrees with me...

May God bless Nigeria.

People have the constitutional right to protest injustice and criminality.

When Wine was asked to leave edo during g the elections he protested, why is he abusing his power by ending protest?

If his children were attacked by SARS would he be silent?

The protest has commenced and will reach government house, laws are meant to protect people and not oppress them.

Go and eat your bole, that's the only thing you re good at.
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by LukasPodolski: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2020
laidima88:
majority of end SARS protesters are igbos, they are being pushed by their hidden biafra ambition and very soon they will turn the protest into revolution. buhari we need operation python dance 2
how many endSARS protest is going on in igboland right now, compared to Lagos and other South West cities?
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by Correcto: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2020
Endsars is totally is not same level as this. Northerners won't surely agree and remain silent.
manuel4real:
everyone would have thought same about #EndSARS, but look at it almost yielding result.
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by SolarEdge: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2020
You people should be calming down
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by freemi(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2020
ignis:
Nigerian youths are gradually being united and this is a bad news to our government and politicians.
With this unity we can make massive impact.
u r right tho. Apart from northern yoots
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2020
laidima88:
majority of end SARS protesters are igbos, they are being pushed by their hidden biafra ambition and very soon they will turn the protest into revolution. buhari we need operation python dance 2
so calabar people are igbo,protest that happen in south west are mainly igbo which is d highest protest region of endsars , hv seen that u don't hv sense, foolish idiot
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by joinpreneur(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2020
Advise Mr President, IGP: Best Reformation Nigeria Citizens Expect from Nigerian Police and The New Policing Arrangement #EndSARS #EndSarsNow #SarsMustGo #SarsMustGoNow #SARSProtests
Send your opinion or advice now: https://one9ja.ng/issues/single/4/advise-igp-best-reformation-nigeria-citizens-expect-from-nigerian-police-and-the-new-policing-arrangement
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by orgylover: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2020
the most jobless youths in naija don join
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by Miyachi: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2020
byinks:

You see the FG will roll out military force, no more police. Just soldiers and tanks.
What will you do then ?
What will I do? I'm in my house grin

But in all seriousness, they have to handle it carefully- just like the proverbial fly on the scrutom.

They don't have the military might to fight two battles at a time and most states are under-policed. I don't think Nigeria can handle instability in the SS, SW and SE right now.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by kutashi: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2020
openuniversity5:
I see REVOLUTION Sowore has been hammering all this while.....
Revolution in your dream! They're obstructing free movement of other people thereby violating others right! Is it by force people will join you to prptest! If Govt can continue looking for the next one week, it is the people that has something to do that will chase them out of street!

Their similitude is that of a wife protesting against her husband who now resort to destroying the husband property to make a statement! Awon eyan will say efi le ofe teh ni
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2020
Revolution coming soon if care is not taken

Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by Bosss73: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2020
Imagine SARS hold you opened your phone � and see END SARS as your wallpaper�
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2020
laidima88:
That python will soon dance on your empty skull
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by afroxyz: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2020
laidima88:

May your family members be brutalized by police
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by Emmasnoop(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2020
Lagietic:
There are only making noise

Keep quiet if you don't know what to say Okpo
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by Legacyy(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2020
the hit is on
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2020
jneutron4000:
End SARS should graduate to End Unitary system, devolution of power is the way to go. Region should control their resources, security and every aspect of their lives.
This is the koko
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by laidima88(m): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2020
afroxyz:

May your family members be brutalized by police

Idiot
what else did you want, revolution right ?
I know u people are not happy with the way they ban SARS, u want to hijack it for ur biafra
useless ipob
not all police are wicked, some DNT even come to the street, if ur father or family is of SARS will u want him to be sacked because of protesters
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by laidima88(m): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:
That python will soon dance on your empty skull
shut up, go and fight for Biafra and dnihide under end SARS protesters
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by kvngmaxy(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2020
end sars
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by afroxyz: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2020
laidima88:

Idiot
what else did you want, revolution right ?
I know u people are not happy with the way they ban SARS, u want to hijack it for ur biafra
useless ipob
not all police are wicked, some DNT even come to the street, if ur father or family is of SARS will u want him to be sacked because of protesters

You are still eating from.your mother's pot. When you grow up I would engage you. Innocent people are being killed and you are telling me of good policemen. As I said b4, may Sars brutalized your family members. Coward that would die like a fly
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by laidima88(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
afroxyz:

You are still eating from.your mother's pot. When you grow up I would engage you. Innocent people are being killed and you are telling me of good policemen. As I said b4, may Sars brutalized your family members. Coward that would die like a fly

I'm jst wasting my time with an illiterate like you who can't think rationally only to follow the gullible crowd either right or wrong.
if u dnt mind u can join my tutorial, I will teach u how to think out of the box.
Yahoo Yahoo boy claiming to be brutalized by sarz, whats the difference between you and armed robber, u both steal people's money.
I strongly believe in karma, nothing can happen to me if I'm not engaged in evil stuffs.
if police brutalize u and ur family that means u have skeleton in ur cupboard.
he who must destroy another to succeed must have destruction awaiting him at the post of success.
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by omojesu202(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Macsjebs:
The heat is becoming much, pls let's all calm a bit pls cry cry, government is addressing issues raised already

Isaiah 40:29 - "He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength."

Happy Tuesday, May this day bring you lots of joyous moments and success and wipe out the tiredness of Monday.

Kindly see my signature

Hugs and kisses kiss kiss kiss

they don't need to address, they're useless. masses have given them enough time. otoge
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by omojesu202(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy .. I don't see protesters.. All I see are hoodlums, thieves, armed robbers, assassins, terrorists, political oppositions, criminals, kidnappers, clout chasers, saboteurs, and other end-time elements...

The police and other security agencies should ensure that the hoodlums constituting public nuisances are brought to book..

I know their nairaland supporters are gonna attack, insult and condemn me for this. But I don't care.. I will speak the truth no matter whose ox is gored.

If I talk truth, I go die. If I talk lie, I go still die. So I rather talk truth and die.. cheesy Dino Melaye..

Meanwhile, before you begin the bashing, I am not the only one on this... Even your Lord and Savior, Governor Wike, agrees with me...

May God bless Nigeria.

leave them. the people in government are the bigger hoodlums that have hijacked this country
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by speedchariot(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please, don't EndSARS in Calabar south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army And Boko Haram In Gun Battle In Borno / Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes / Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.