Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case (4417 Views)

Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari / Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by Rugaria: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The leaders in APC,PDP and APGA are all fantastically corrupt. Do you think I am an illiterate that cares about rotational presidency?GTFOH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

That guy is a nutcase... Kept yapping like one "fantastically" deranged upstart...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2020
History555:
Those attacking the op would have praised him if he lambasted deziani, jonathan, dasuki etc. But since its there boss they are up in arms. If you don't like tinubu to be accused of corruption then stop accusing others at all levels of corruption. You cannot accuse deziani of corruption then frown at tinubu being accused of corruption
I have no love for any Nigerian politician that has turned the country to a fantastically corrupt failed state with the most brutal law enforcement agencies in the world.
Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2020
Rugaria:

That guy is a nutcase... Kept yapping like one "fantastically" deranged upstart...
Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by yaki84: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:

it is easier to claim to be a tax payer on anonymous forum online but in the reality 90% of lagosians re tax defaulters.
Out of 22m millions people that reside in lagos only 600,000 pays taxes. Substantial amount of them re from lagos civil service and we all know the rest
Everybody pays tax.
The issue is u don't know the rudiments of taxation.
There r two forms of tax, direct and indirect tax.
Using shopping mall, public transportation, house rent, electric bill etc you indirectly pay tax to the govt.
Paye is a form of direct taxation cos u r taxed based on ur earnings and work. You don't expect people who r not on govt payroll to start paying tax to govt like the civil servants.
Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
yaki84:

Everybody pays tax.
Using shopping mall, public transportation, house rent, electric bill etc you indirectly pay tax to the govt.
Paye is a form of direct taxation cos u r taxed based on ur earnings and work. You don't expect people who r not on govt payroll to start paying tax to govt like the civil servants.
Indirect taxes such as toll-gate fee, extortion from agbero-MC Oluomo them.
Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by BERNIMOORE: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
yaki84:

Everybody pays tax.
why schooling the oko ndo obo....iranu abásà...dirty raft
Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
why schooling the oko ndo obo....iranu abásà...dirty raft
Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by Blackmann001: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
kelly if you channel your same Energy to you state Gov, speaker, lawmaker , local govt chairman and ward councilors your state should be competing with lagos.
Tinubu is not a saint agreed. But there was never a time he served the 36states of federation.
Atiku that was vp for 8yrs sold the country to his cronies, till this moment none of you have question him?
Instead voted for him against buhari.
If Tinubu is corrupt then Atiku is the corruption itself

Grow up kid!
Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Saao:
yes I'm Mr. CEO and very proud to be. Who are you Mr. No identity, only fighting anyone that mentioned tinubu or apc on social media. I pray you discover your purpose on time. I won't reply you again Mr. Nobody. Enjoy your role.
grin...I pray his purpose is not be an asslicker of the fantastically corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Rugaria:

Pure evil.
The mother of all heist.., from
The Don Corleone of Buorddillion
Nigeria's Pablo Escobar.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2020
JAMO84:
Igbo will be singing Tinubu Tinubu everyday, while PDP has made their region the poverty capital of southern Nigeria. If you don't like what Tinubu is doing in Lagos, go back to Aba, the refuse dump capital of west Africa.

You always claim that Lagos is no mans land, but none of you or your ancestors has ever control an inch of Lagos.
Stop trying to derail the thread
Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by AustineJohn908(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
lagos is not the property of anybody apart from yorubas. Those that tried to seceed with lagos into their utopia country got their ass whooped in ore .
In the event of secession lagos is in yorubaland.

Besides lagos ceases to be state capital since almost 30yrs ago. What happened to the rest of states since then?
Rivers, akwa ibom, delta have been receiving allocations more than lagos for over 15yrs despite the fact that they cater for less population in their states?
Have you demand accountability from the states and their leaders.
Lagos till date still cater for a percentage of indigenes of the 3 states despite receiving less.

Your political leaders re smilling to bank on your foolishness because majority of their electorates re more fixated on what happens in far way lagos.

Lagos earn her tax from formal sector in the form of
P. Pay
A. as
Y. You
E. Earn

You think lagos economy was built on 2by2 shops that littered the whole of Alaba, Ikeja,computer village, idumota.e.t.c

Or you think emeka that pushes truck of substandard phone accessories or chuwkudi that chase buses with gala and lacasera re paying tax to lagos.
Don't let uncle okoro that sells bend down select fool you that he pays tax to lagos govt.
Oya Lagos should pay back all the trillions it has received from the FG since oil was discovered so it can go back to developing the Niger Delta since you believe no body except the Yorubas have a right to claiming Lagos or anything.
And for the record, in the event of a secession, Lagos will have to pay up all those money or we will still be in Lagos and keep having a say and criticising bad leadership.
Youre free to call me Igbo anyways
Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by EMMY76: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:
Make some people no Pkeme about Lagos matter oo.

Abi how can 80% of someone's thread is about Lagos and Tinubu yet he is not from Lagos or any SW states.

Hatred had indeed built mansion on this iyan.miri's people heart

He lives and pays his taxes in lagos so he has every right to talk about lagos state and how it's runned by tinibu.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
EMMY76:

He lives and pays his taxes in lagos so he has every right to talk about lagos state and how it's runned by tinibu.
Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Oya Lagos should pay back all the trillions it has received from the FG since oil was discovered so it can go back to developing the Niger Delta since you believe no body except the Yorubas have a right to claiming Lagos or anything.
And for the record, in the event of a secession, Lagos will have to pay up all those money or we will still be in Lagos and keep having a say and criticising bad leadership.
Youre free to call me Igbo anyways
Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 16, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Joe ibekwe...no wonder he is detested by his tribesmen..
Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by kelly72: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2020
Unik3030:
I decided to check out your replies n comments n also check out threads u have created b4 commenting,one thing I see is that u are obsessed with Tinubu.

u have created over 6 threads n 80% of it is about Tinubu,y?what's so special about Tinubu or is it that u are on a pull him down mission.

I am not saying Tinubu is a saint but the only problem I have with u people creating thread is y single one person out,

what about
Atiku
Orji Uzor kalu
Okorocha
Saraki
Obasanjo
melaye
other PDP members or are u telling me it's only Tinubu that has stolen since d creation of Nigeria

With the way u are going with this your pull him down mission nobody will take u serious,u will only b seen as an hater.

which state are u from self?

I am even more soft on Tinubu than Orji Kalu and Okorocha. If I have my way,
the two last names will be tied to the stake and shot till they die My problem with them is that they looted Abia and Imo States. If you see anywhere
I have said anything good about these two, please point it out and send me your bank account for N50,000.
I challenge you.

As for Obasanjo, I have my grouse against him, mostly about election rigging, illegal impeachments,
dictatorship and corruption. However, it was the mis-governance of Buhari that made Obasanjo look like a saint. Take note,
that the first time I ever cast a vote for PDP was in 2015. Before then it had been AD, ANPP, AC, ACN at all levels.

As for Atiku, Saraki and Melaye, please show me their crimes and I will come against them. I am aware that Obasanjo
investigated Atiku to his pants and only ended up spreading rumours about him when he found nothing. Buhari too has investigated Atiku,
Saraki and Melaye down to their marrows, what did you get? Rumours, or when will they appear in court? Atiku was told
to visit America and come back if he felt he was clean. You were here when he returned from there. It was at this point I
discarded all rumours against him, I can't help you to hate your enemy.

Saraki has defeated Buhari in every court Buhari took him to for corruption. Remind me one that Buhari won.

As for your Tinubu, he is 10 times worse than Obasanjo, Kalu and Okorocha put together. I thank God he stuck out his dirty
hands long enough for Nigerians to see. I can't help you to love your devil.
Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by Unik3030: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
kelly72:

the two last names will be tied to the stake and shot till they die My problem with them is that they looted Abia and Imo States. If you see anywhere
I have said anything good about these two, please point it out and send me your bank account for N50,000.
I challenge you.

As for Obasanjo, I have my grouse against him, mostly about election rigging, illegal impeachments,
dictatorship and corruption. However, it was the mis-governance of Buhari that made Obasanjo look like a saint. Take note,
that the first time I ever cast a vote for PDP was in 2015. Before then it had been AD, ANPP, AC, ACN at all levels.

As for Atiku, Saraki and Melaye, please show me their crimes and I will come against them. I am aware that Obasanjo
investigated Atiku to his pants and only ended up spreading rumours about him when he found nothing. Buhari too has investigated Atiku,
Saraki and Melaye down to their marrows, what did you get? Rumours, or when will they appear in court? Atiku was told
to visit America and come back if he felt he was clean. You were here when he returned from there. It was at this point I

Saraki has defeated Buhari in every court Buhari took him to for corruption. Remind me one that Buhari won.

As for your Tinubu, he is 10 times worse than Obasanjo, Kalu and Okorocha put together. I thank God he stuck out his dirty
y do u always feel anyone that has a contrary opinion to yours is a pauper?u have a warped mindset
Re: Nairalander Kelly72 Sums Up Alpha Beta 40 Page Court Case by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
kelly72:

I challenge you.

They are all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Wears Biafra Cloth Despite Chiwetalu Arrest / 24 Powerful Men Who Run Lagos. The Governor’s Advisory Council (gac). / Reno Omokri Reacts To The Insult Of Oba Of Benin On Tiktok Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.