Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,477 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Good News For Genevieve Nnaji As Nollywood Actor Says He’s Ready To Marry Her... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Good News For Genevieve Nnaji As Nollywood Actor Says He’s Ready To Marry Her... (1476 Views)

Meet Teebillz Daughter, Bisi. He's Ready To Break Fan's Head Over Her Instagram / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News For Genevieve Nnaji As Nollywood Actor Says He’s Ready To Marry Her... by letitrainnow(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
A Nollywood actor who has been an ardent fan of ace Nollywood thespian Genevieve Nnaji has proposed to her subtly in a new social media post and even added that he’s ready to wash her panties if she accepts his proposal.

We are talking about no other person than actor Uche Maduagwu who also doubles as a ‘shadow’ blogger lately.

In a new post on Instagram, Uche professed his undying love for the screen goddess and the extent he’s willing to go to please her, including washing her panties.

In his voice, he said he’s even ready to marry the mother of one if only she gives him the chance.

This is what he said; “I have already made up my mind to wash @genevievennaji pant only if she allow me to pay her #brideprice,” “Please nobody should beg me because i have already made up my mind to wash @genevievennaji pant only if she allow me to pay her #brideprice.

Abeg #bbnaija5 minimum wage haters should not compare me with neo i dont wash bend down select vee shaped pants in #bbnaijalockdown, i am the biggest #actor in #nollywood i got @chrissyteigen attention in hollywood, is it easy?�#endsars“

Also check my signature for an important update.

SOURCE: www.Ghgossip.Bleep

Re: Good News For Genevieve Nnaji As Nollywood Actor Says He’s Ready To Marry Her... by doggedfighter(f): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
Who's this one? shocked shocked undecided
Re: Good News For Genevieve Nnaji As Nollywood Actor Says He’s Ready To Marry Her... by Rosenews2233: 5:08am On Oct 13, 2020
Na wao
Re: Good News For Genevieve Nnaji As Nollywood Actor Says He’s Ready To Marry Her... by BlueAir: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2020
grin this op dey madt o. I was wondering how the hell The Rock will say he's ready to was Genevieve panties.
Re: Good News For Genevieve Nnaji As Nollywood Actor Says He’s Ready To Marry Her... by kmaster007: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2020
after monopause

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Davido Set To Welcome Bbnaija Housemate Nengi Hampson To 30BG / Photo Of Omawumi's Family As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His Korean Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.