Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Coronavirus Spread Before The Travel Ban Took Effect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Coronavirus Spread Before The Travel Ban Took Effect (146 Views)

Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread / Seyi Makinde Held Rally In Ibadan It’s Dangerous For Coronavirus Spread- Photo / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Coronavirus Spread Before The Travel Ban Took Effect by kkyykkaabb: 7:19am On Oct 13, 2020
The United States banned travelers from the European Union on March 13, too late to stop widespread community transmission in New York City, the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Thursday. CDC researchers analyzed the genetic code of virus samples collected from three dozen infected New Yorkers in early March and found that most of the early coronavirus cases could be traced back to Europe. It also confirms what many researchers have said: New York City has begun to spread the community widely through mitigation measures such as travel bans, suspension and suspension orders.
https://news.yahoo.com/m/d74b3078-8e03-3afd-8c44-6ce585ff3395/cdc-confirms-that-coronavirus.html?guccounter=1

(1) (Reply)

Amen / Before You Share A Post; Think / I Have A Feature Phone, But I Don't Know Where I Can Read News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.