Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Letter To Lil Wayne From 3 Little Sisters Through Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Letter To Lil Wayne From 3 Little Sisters Through Song. (1879 Views)

Jay-z Responds To Lil Wayne Diss / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Proof Only Retards Listen To Lil Wayne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Lil Wayne From 3 Little Sisters Through Song. by lifestyle1(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2011
Hello just say this online so i decided to drop it here, 

''Things couldn't be going much better for Lil Wayne's career. He's one of pop music's major stars, and he's responsible for the paths of Drake and Nicki Minaj, who are not only among his biggest competitors, but are signed to his Young Money label.

But earlier this week, Lil Wayne was called to task by three little girls. Sisters Nia, 10, Nya, 9, and Kamaria, 5, who form the Baltimore, Maryland-based group Watoto From The Nile, released a song, "Letter To Lil Wayne," that questions the New Orleans rapper's lyrics that degrade women and promote drug abuse.

"Letter To Lil Wayne" is recorded over an instrumental of the Lil Wayne song "I'm Single." In less than one week, the independent release on Solvivaz Records has received nearly 200,000 plays and was featured on numerous blogs.

here is the link of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-T-FVR0WZw&feature=player_embedded

to read more of the story check here

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/thatsreallyweek/134432/feb-28-mar-6-lil-waynes-negative-lyrics-prompt-complaint-song-from-little-girls/
Re: Letter To Lil Wayne From 3 Little Sisters Through Song. by slimshay(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2011
And how did they get to hear Lil Wayne's lyrics in the first place. Asides the fact he sounds like a faulty cassette player? cheesy
Re: Letter To Lil Wayne From 3 Little Sisters Through Song. by BabaEleko(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2011
slimshay:

And how did they get to hear Lil Wayne's lyrics in the first place. Asides the fact[b] he sounds like a faulty cassette player[/b]? cheesy

hehehe grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Lil Wayne From 3 Little Sisters Through Song. by eldee(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2011
Point of correction. . . the name of the song is 'Single' not I'm Single. grin grin grin grin

'I'm fucking her friends, her friends ain't even fucking with her
She text me all day and night
So pissed off she ain't even spelling shit right
I text her back, and say it's life.'
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Drake - More Life Album / Davido Flora My Flawa Full Lyrics With Audio / Download: Jekalyn Carr – I See Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.