Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Not Many People Turn Real Madrid Down Twice - Wenger On Loyalty, Ronaldo, Arteta - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Not Many People Turn Real Madrid Down Twice - Wenger On Loyalty, Ronaldo, Arteta (300 Views)

Arsene Wenger On The VAR Controversy And Offside Law / PHOTOS: Arsenal Players Pays Tribute To Arsène Wenger On Shirts At Club Shop / Most People Turn A Blind Eye To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Many People Turn Real Madrid Down Twice - Wenger On Loyalty, Ronaldo, Arteta by WinningGoals10: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2020
Arsene Wenger is widely credited with helping to revolutionize English football.

Wenger joined Arsenal in October 1996 and managed the club for 22 years, winning three Premier League titles and a record seven FA Cups. He also created history when the Gunners went through the 2003-04 league season unbeaten.

Since leaving Emirates Stadium, the Frenchman has taken up a role at football’s world governing body FIFA, overseeing the global development of the game.

Here the 70-year-old talks about the past, the present and the future.

The past
What does Arsenal mean to you?

The love of my life. I gave 22 years of my life to the club. I built the training centre and I built the Emirates Stadium. I gave a lot of sweat to get the stadium money paid back and to create an atmosphere and infrastructure to allow this club to do well and invest in the future. I think we are in a good way.

I’m a little bit like a guy who’s ended a relationship and has no contact with his children any more but he still loves them.

Read Full Interview Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/not-many-people-turn-real-madrid-down-twice-wenger-on-loyalty-ronaldo-arteta-ozil/

Re: Not Many People Turn Real Madrid Down Twice - Wenger On Loyalty, Ronaldo, Arteta by kenzysmith: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2020
Wenger will do well at dotnund

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Highest Goal Scorers In Premier League Ahead Of Week 5 (see Top 16) / AL Nassr Confirms Ahmed Musa’s Exit / Europa: Bale About To Fly, Says Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.