Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i (3873 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? / Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 + Note 8 Pro Available In Stock / Redmi Note 8 & Note 8 Pro Latest Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Kemelee: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
saintwalga:

Please be calm on this... Hate speech will definitely come, but let the brand speak with its awesome devices grin grin grin
Exactly ooo.. help me tell am
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Pretiboi: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Aiwin57:
Why should I be bitter for a copycat brand? Pls save your energy for something else, better still go and protest

See pot calling kettle black. Who is the copycat brand here? Anyways, i don't have that precious time to waste bantering words with u. I suggest u go and protest yourself, do d needful. grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Pretiboi: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kemelee:
loml grin see this is not an hate speech, it's just an advise to infinix company whether you take it or leave it

Mister adviser, u can start by advising yourself first.
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Pretiboi: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Aiwin57:
It's obvious you like cheap and low quality brands.. grow up man

You make me laugh....see who is talking. It's very obvious that u are the one liking cheap and low quality brands. Guy go and rest.
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Pretiboi: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emm22:

How much did they pay u am willingly to pay double for u to stop misleading people....

Na who be dis one? grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Pretiboi: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
saintwalga:

E shock am oooo

Aswear grin cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Pretiboi: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
saintwalga:

They have always been customer friendly, that i know already. Nice 1 Transsion

Na so my guy. cool cool
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Lotusgoddess(f): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pretiboi:

My guy if u don't have any good thing to say just go and sleep. Trying to be a soothsayer won't help ur ministry.

Grandpa get a life.

U can't troll forever.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Pretiboi: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
survillematrix:

You just learn this word "Appreciation" because u don repeat this word like 500times now ooooooooooo

So u are counting and keeping tabs....Eeyaah, it's so obvious that u don't have better things to do. I Sorry 4u.
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by moscojoor(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pretiboi:

That is after ur through laughing at yourself
laughing ur stupidity
Best device ur brain could think of grin
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Pretiboi: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
survillematrix:

Your mate dey outside dey protest, u dey here dey talk trash

So has u dey here dey comment nonsense na protest u dey protest so. Go examine ur head abeg.
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Leonidas8(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pretiboi:

It's u who has a comprehension issues. What sort of bad mouth compliments is that. Go back to your comments and then read through to understand the trash u called compliments. Na wa 4u o
I'm done with you, ode ni boboyi sha. It's obvious who the marketer is here. Huawei briefly became the largest phone manufacturer in the world in the second half of 2020 and would have stayed that way if not for the political issues China had with the USA. You think they got there by releasing mediocre devices to consumers abi? Almost all their smartphones from the most premium flagship to the mind range to budget range were critically acclaimed by reviewers and the consumers voted with their pockets to buy their products in hundreds of millions yearly. If transsion likes they should continue releasing mediocre devices and giving millions to celebrities and marketers to hype their products, we'll see how they end up.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Pretiboi: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lotusgoddess:

Grandpa get a life.

U can't troll forever.

Do u have a life? I don't think so. Try getting one my boy.
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Nguom: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Last time, i showed you a peak on the upcoming master piece the Infinix Note 8 with a MediaTek Helio G80 SoC and 6GB RAM and you guys can see for yourself that Infinix is really doing a great job of making available one of the best devices this generation could think of, little wonder the slogan "Infinix the future is now".

Today, i will be talking a little bit more on the Infinix Note 8 / Note 8i which is another latest one on the Note series.

A look at the Note 8 reveals a dual-punch-hole cut-out on the left corner of the display panel which features a MediaTek Helio G80 SoC that’s built on a 12nm process. It is an octa-core processor which is clocked at 2.0GHz. The graphics duties are handled by the Mali-G52 GPU which is clocked at 950MHz. Apart from the processor, it is also revealed that the smartphone will pack up to 6GB RAM. The Infinix Note 8 series devices will come equipped with a 64MP quad rear camera setup along with a LED flash.
Isn't that awesome? Definitely it is.

Also revealed is the Infinix Note 8i variant which is actually part of the Note series that will be unveiled soon. According to Information, it will have the same SoC as the Note 8 model. Although little has been revealed about it. But not to worry, more information will be given as soon as we have them.

Kindly let us know what you think about the Infinix Note 8/Note 8i.
This is really good but pls what is the difference btw Note 8 and the Note 7?
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Pretiboi: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
moscojoor:
laughing ur stupidity
Best device ur brain could think of grin

Stop spelling ur name backward. You are killing ur brain. Keep laughing at ur own stupidity grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by survillematrix: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pretiboi:

You are the one deceiving yourself. You chose not to go with a brand that is doing everything to give its best to her consumers and such a hater like u wants others to start hating. Am sorry for u...SMH.

keep Shaking Your Head for yasef... Time shall tell
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by survillematrix: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nguom:
This is really good but pls what is the difference btw Note 8 and the Note 7?

if u ask am, nah who him go ask
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by ollazin: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
I be infinix and Tecno fan ooo but this too early and also trash
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by enigma0: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Patiently waiting for the price ;( . Redmi 9 with also helio g80 is 64k

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Pretiboi: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Leonidas8:
I'm done with you, ode ni boboyi sha. It's obvious who the marketer is here. Huawei briefly became the largest phone manufacturer in the world in the second half of 2020 and would have stayed that way if not for the political issues China had with the USA. You think they got there by releasing mediocre devices to consumers abi? Almost all their smartphones from the most premium flagship to the mind range to budget range were critically acclaimed by reviewers and the consumers voted with their pockets to buy their products in hundreds of millions yearly. If transsion likes they should continue releasing mediocre devices and giving millions to celebrities and marketers to hype their products, we'll see how they end up.

Story teller. Ewu gambia! Don't have HBP for something you know nothing about. Why don't you go to Transsion and explain yourself better.
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Pretiboi: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
survillematrix:

keep Shaking Your Head for yasef... Time shall tell

Abeg go sleep. U don't have anything to say.
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Pretiboi: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
survillematrix:

if u ask am, nah who him go ask

He should ask u nah, mister know all grin
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Pretiboi: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
enigma0:
Patiently waiting for the price ;( .
Redmi 9 with also helio g80 is 64k

We don hear. U will know the price soon.
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Aarum: 5:49am On Oct 14, 2020
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Last time, i showed you a peak on the upcoming master piece the Infinix Note 8 with a MediaTek Helio G80 SoC and 6GB RAM and you guys can see for yourself that Infinix is really doing a great job of making available one of the best devices this generation could think of, little wonder the slogan "Infinix the future is now".

Today, i will be talking a little bit more on the Infinix Note 8 / Note 8i which is another latest one on the Note series.

A look at the Note 8 reveals a dual-punch-hole cut-out on the left corner of the display panel which features a MediaTek Helio G80 SoC that’s built on a 12nm process. It is an octa-core processor which is clocked at 2.0GHz. The graphics duties are handled by the Mali-G52 GPU which is clocked at 950MHz. Apart from the processor, it is also revealed that the smartphone will pack up to 6GB RAM. The Infinix Note 8 series devices will come equipped with a 64MP quad rear camera setup along with a LED flash.

Also revealed is the Infinix Note 8i variant which is actually part of the Note series that will be unveiled soon. According to Information, it will have the same SoC as the Note 8 model. Although little has been revealed about it. But not to worry, more information will be given as soon as we have them.

No doubt infinix is trying but I don't think they are the future .

They should give us a phone like iPhone
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Dspec: 6:10am On Oct 14, 2020
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

. Which one be this again Note 8/Note 8i

Naso my friend buy S5, in btw 3 days the phone start to malfunction until she took it to Carlcare.

You guys need to work on giving us a phone that is well design not just bringing out phones every month in order to remain in the market.
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by MartinsD12(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2020
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Transsion and same design, this is same camera design you find on the new tecno pova with same G80
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by MartinsD12(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2020
Leonidas8:
The bashing from enlightened consumers don dey hit them small small. Transsion is improving gradually but I'm not totally convinced about them. They need to work on their horrible bloat and ad infested UI, at least a year of android version updates plus 2 years monthly security updates, say bye bye to micro USB ports and low resolution displays on almost 7 inch screen devices and reduce the bottom bezels on their devices.
The Android updates for a least two years is mostly needed but then the rate at which especially infinix is dishing out this device is showing panic in them and they expect people to be buying a new phone everytime that's nonsense, their ui is worst I hate to see it especially xos
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Shakinat: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2020
Lotusgoddess:
Keas
Pretiboi
Shakinat

We know u r one person.
If u like create 1000 threads on infinix.
Only good u can do for them is give them feedback.
Tell them people r rejecting their phones and they should try doing something cool.
Stoo wastjng ur time.
It changes nothing.
People are now wiser.
Also xiaomi is not ur problem.
Just accept that infinix is coming out better and stronger.
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by Leonidas8(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2020
MartinsD12:

The Android updates for a least two years is mostly needed but then the rate at which especially infinix is dishing out this device is showing panic in them and they expect people to be buying a new phone everytime that's nonsense, their ui is worst I hate to see it especially xos
Abi o, how can they be releasing phone like pure water? You buy hot 9 e never reach 4 months dem don release hot 10, no UI revamp for more than 3 years, no android version updates, inferior specs and features compared to similarly priced phones from competitors but hyped by celebrities and marketers. Don't consumers have a right to demand better phones from them abi dem dey dash people their phones free of charge ni? Na so LG, Sony and Gionee do wey people no gree buy their products anymore.
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by samueloyem19: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
survillematrix:

Until you have to buy 10 different phones from Infinix a year, then you will know how stupid it can be
Infinix smartphones with Mediatek gaming processors are good enough to last a few years and they are quite durable as well.
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by harryodilli19(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
I think Infinix is taking steps in the right direction with the integration of latest gaming proecssors by Mediatek. This really makes me look forward to the company’s future devices (especially the Note Series, S series and Hot series).
Re: Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i by harryodilli19(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
MartinsD12:

Transsion and same design, this is same camera design you find on the new tecno pova with same G80

The Mediatek Helio G80 enhances the performance of the Infinix Note 8 in comparison to its predecessor - Note 7 with helio G70. great news is that Infinix has now opened up pre-orders for the Infinix Note 8 series. So Infinix Note 8 will soon join its other siblings, the Infinix Hot 10 and Infinix Zero 8 that are already available in the market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A New Scam In Town That Targets Your Bank Account / ..... / Stark VPN Settings For MTN Free Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.