Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. (1312 Views)

Vacancy - Teachers, School Admin & Personal Assistant / Assistant School Administrators Needed Urgently / Accountant & Teachers Needed At A Reputable School In Amuwo-odofin L.G.A., Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by freddyuna: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Job ID: 3413189

JOB OPENINGS:
1) Primary School Teachers
2) Nursery School Teachers
3) School Administrator
4) Accountant

Application Deadline: October 30, 2020 or until all positions are filled.

STARTING DATE: October 13, 2020.

JOB DESCRIPTION: Cosom Nur/Pry School is seeking experienced teachers in the AMUWO-ODOFIN L.G.A., Lagos for our Nursery and Primary schools. Qualified candidates should have the ability to plan and implement a developmentally appropriate comprehensive education program for children in a classroom setting; ability to function in a team teaching situation and work under pressure.

QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Passion for educating children.
2) Degree or certificate in Education from an accredited college or university.
3) At least one/two years teaching experience working with young children in a group setting.
4) A proven ability to work in a polite and friendly manner.
5) Effective written and oral communication skills.

***ONLY CANDIDATES WITH QUALITY EXPERIENCE AND WHO LIVE WITHIN OR NEAR AMUWO-ODOFIN AREA SHOULD APPLY***

REPORTS TO: Departmental Head/School Director/Proprietress as appropriate.

SUPERVISES: Assigned students and any assigned paraprofessionals as appropriate.

JOB GOAL: To help students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their development as mature, knowledgeable, and responsible men and women.

POSITION TYPE: Full-time

SALARY SCALE: Competitive salary scale.

SCHOOL LOCATION: Soba, Amuwo-Odofin L.G.A., Lagos.

HOW TO APPLY: Please email your CV to cosomschools@gmail.com as soon as possible. Your email SUBJECT should be “Application for a Teaching Position”

ABOUT COSOM NUR/PRY SCHOOL: Cosom School is a nurturing environment for children between the ages of two and twelve years, lovingly guided by our highly skilled, professional teachers. By using the most current and academically endorsed methods, the Cosom Learning Program focuses on developing seven learning domains: personal and social development, language and literacy, mathematical thinking, scientific thinking, social studies, creative expression and physical development.

At Cosom, children come first. Our mission is to foster the highest level of academic excellence and character development in children. Our aim is to develop each child's natural curiosity and creativity in order to provide a foundation to encourage each child's lifelong love of learning. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child's needs. They are highly qualified early childhood educators who are able to use their creativity and the Cosom Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by freddyuna: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yes, please email your CV to cosomschools@gmail.com. Thank you!
Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by freddyuna: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please remember to attached your CVs. Some emails are empty. Thank you.
Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by freddyuna: 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thank you!!
Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by freddyuna: 1:08am On Oct 14, 2020
To apply for the accountant vacancy, your email SUBJECT should be “Application for the Accountant Position”
Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by freddyuna: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2020
Good morning, Lagos! smiley
Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by freddyuna: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
The vacancies are:
1) Primary School Teachers
2) Nursery School Teachers
3) School Administrator
4) Accountant
Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by freddyuna: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by freddyuna: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Thank you!!
Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by freddyuna: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Full time positions only. Thank you!!
Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by Shortyy(f): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
I didn't study Education, but I studied business admin. Can apply for the administrator?

1 Like

Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by freddyuna: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shortyy:
I didn't study Education, but I studied business admin. Can apply for the administrator?

Yes, you can! Thank you!
Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by Nreebge: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
freddyuna:

Yes, you can! Thank you!

I have applied i held B.Sc (ed) Accounting and M.Ed Administration and Planning.
Hoping to hear from you soon !
Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by freddyuna: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nreebge:

I have applied i held B.Sc (ed) Accounting and M.Ed Administration and Planning.
Hoping for hear from you soon !

Sounds great! Thank you!!
Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by freddyuna: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2020
Good morning, Lagos!!
Re: Accountant, Teachers, & School Administrators Needed Urgently. by MERCHANDISER: 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
freddyuna:
Good morning, Lagos!!
What part of Soba is that school located?
I live at Korodo.
Can I have your number

(1) (Reply)

We Are Recruiting At Adron Homes And Properties. / Urgent Recruitment / Vacancies For State Coordinators In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.