Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? (1204 Views)

Got A Nice Job Via Nairaland / Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by yungevvy(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2023
Have you ever gotten a full time Job through the Nairaland platform?
Share your experience

NLfpmod
Mynd44
OAM4J
Dominique
Justwise
Seun

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by comradewanle(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2023
Still waiting

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by Akalia(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2023
Oh yes. Don't give up. Keep applying.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by Hersserbi3(f): 11:12am On May 03, 2023
Not yet. May God send my helper to me.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by Danielomisco(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2023
Yes I have

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by youngsahito(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2023
I offered my service to somebody on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by Rubyjade: 12:18pm On May 03, 2023
wink
youngsahito:
I offered my service to somebody on nairaland.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by DevilsEqual(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2023
Yep
My current job

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by Efisko1(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Yep
My current job

Which is?
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by Caleb15(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2023
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by FavoredbyGOD: 5:49pm On May 03, 2023
Yes. Very instrumental in getting me a job. The updates I got here helped me to know that letters are being distributed then I keep pressing my connect. Today, I thank GOD ALMIGHTY.

GOD will bless Seun Osewa abundantly

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 03, 2023
Learnt of the opening here on Nairaland, fresh out of NYSC. Applied, learnt from others on the thread, went through the recruitment process and was successful. Still working with the company today, after 9 years.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by Oxfordgrade: 8:59pm On May 03, 2023
OH GOD WHEN I GO FOLLOW GIVE MY TESTIMONY HERE TOO
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by nerolistick(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2023
Yes ooo my current job
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:36am On May 04, 2023
fortyishcouga:
Learnt of the opening here on Nairaland, fresh out of NYSC. Applied, learnt from others on the thread, went through the recruitment process and was successful. Still working with the company today, after 9 years.
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by Alaga2222(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2023
Not yet, Hopefully very soon by God grace..,

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by Oyindamolah: 4:36am On May 07, 2023
Alaga2222:
Not yet, Hopefully very soon by God grace..,
You will get it soon.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by Alaga2222(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2023
Oyindamolah:
You will get it soon.

Amen and thanks for the prayer
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by tobillionaire(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2023
Got my current job as a store Officer through Nairaland, even my first as a Customer service representative was through nairaland... Don't give up, keep applying.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:47pm On May 08, 2023
tobillionaire:
Got my current job as a store Officer through Nairaland, even my first as a Customer service representative was through nairaland... Don't give up, keep applying.
Where do you stay?
Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by Kolxx: 3:09pm On May 09, 2023
I got mine here....As at last year i was desperate in search of job cos sapa was showing me shege, i summoned the courage to leave my comfort zone and came to Lagos cos i heard it's a land of opportunities. Fast forward to early December last year, i saw a job ads posted here needing a fresh graduate with similar course as mine, i reached out via the number and the rest they say is history...GOD DID!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Via Nairaland? by Jefferyhi86(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2023
Still waiting, I bases in benin

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Test Date, Time & Venue? / Saipem Interview / 25th January Schlumberger Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.