Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

#EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu (41200 Views)

P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by Incandescent(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Well done guys

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by loveth360(f): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
ok
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by RoyalUc(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Impressive!
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by softsoul22(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
#NoToBadgovernance #EndPoliceBrutality #EndCorruption #ReformPolice #EndCybercrime #EndBadPolitics #FixOurRefinaries #EndSars #FixbadRoads
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by nonhuman(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Who else noticed that SARS only operates in southern Nigeria, no presence in the north east and northwest, is shows there us an agenda

7 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by Essence20(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nice one 042
You're doing well
#Sarsmustend

3 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by HonFola: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dear Enugu people. you are all doing well. we need to ensure Nigeria police is refined.

2 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by Merimental(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
042 always on point.
CoalCity

6 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by OdefaGirl(f): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Nice.

Ogbomosho is Enugu

Sadly, the government will find a tool to divide the people once again. Disunity is the only weapon that can bring down such a force.

Including Nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
#ENDPOLICEBRIBEATCHECKPOINT
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by delejoye: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
What a day to be alive. What a dream coming to reality. What a way to an end of the oppressor. Once a sleeping giant is awakening, he will repay his foes without mercy. The Youths are taking back their destiny....enough is enough
Am so happy right now. How long can one tolerate being treated like a stranger in his own country. You go to America embassy for visa application you are automatically denied just by one line of sentence and yet the little life you have to enjoy withing your own country is painted and hunted like a criminal. This thing they pain.

5 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Naso
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by shevy878: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
What is Nleka in the last picture
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by PureGoldh(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
As e dey hot
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by nextstep(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
As it should be. Unlike some people whose mother told them not to go out... grin

2 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
I thought endsarz protest has ended.. why are these one doing it now
at cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design

Are you trying to tell me there are no more protest going on in other states or you are disappointed that you didn't see any tribal comment in the first page and want to indirectly chip it in.

After this protest, the next one should be #Saynototribalism

10 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by OdefaGirl(f): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thanks to the governor and the celebs.... including the youths.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by bodaola(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Olorungbo

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by cray91(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
go use your glasses
clarkmos15:
I no see phyno na angry

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by darediamond(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
DoctorDree:
Let’s see what happens in the coming days
What will happen is a Pure High level Revolt of South in total towards North which will make buhari to order the north dominated Nigeria army to replace the north dominated Nigeria police to chase we Southern Youths from the streets.

I see War looming.

1 Like

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by dederocs(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Now, they will not dare call the youths lazy anymore.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by vipemaildatabas(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thank you for great shearing I like it.
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by ModestGal(f): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
I'm so proud of Nigerian Youths. God bless us all

To the weakilings, we are watching you in 3d
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by ModestGal(f): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
TheSuperb:

Are you trying to tell me there are no more protest going on in other states or you are disappointed that you didn't see any tribal comment in the first page and want to indirectly chip it in.

After this protest, the next one should be #Saynototribalism
2000kisses for you

3 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by doggedfighter(f): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
nextstep:
As it should be. Unlike some people whose mother told them not to go out... grin

We don't have mothers grin grin
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by ModestGal(f): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
delejoye:
What a day to be alive. What a dream coming to reality. What a way to an end of the oppressor. Once a sleeping giant is awakening, he will repay his foes without mercy. The Youths are taking back their destiny....enough is enough
Am so happy right now. How long can one tolerate being treated like a stranger in his own country. You go to America embassy for visa application you are automatically denied just by one line of sentence and yet the little life you have to enjoy withing your own country is painted and hunted like a criminal. This thing they pain.
As in ehn my brother, since 3days ago. I've been super happy to be a Nigerian youth, I'm so proud of these people. I was at the protest smiling all through, we need to take our lives back from the ancestors ruling us
We can only do this by unity and one voice

2 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
clarkmos15:
I no see phyno na angry
How you go see am when you no watch the video

2 Likes

Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
AND THE ONE THAT CALLS HIMSELF DAVIDO DENIED LIKE PETER
Re: #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu by MNDY(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
O ye youths!
Now is the time. Now is the opportunity. Illbliss angrily said in the hook of one of his song: "Why are we struggling so hard in our own country?"

We've had it up to here. Dem goh hear am from the long years of docile followership. This is beyond just SARS. We goh change am for dem.
N I G E R I A:
R E S T R U C T U R E O R B R E A K U P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos / Davido Shows Off Wards Of Cash, Expensive Chains And Wrist Watches On Instagram / Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.