Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Any Exporter Of Agri-product?!! Please Share Ideas And Tips - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Exporter Of Agri-product?!! Please Share Ideas And Tips (1499 Views)

Nigerian Exporter Ships 7,000 Metric Tonnes Of Coca Bean To US / Charcoal Guys Like Us....na Them(exporter) Dey Rush Us. Jah Bless. / Nigeria To Become Third World Largest Exporter Of Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Any Exporter Of Agri-product?!! Please Share Ideas And Tips by Pilate2016(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
ManyThanks:
congrats. what are you into?

I want to go into Agro-related and fish processing

1 Like

Re: Any Exporter Of Agri-product?!! Please Share Ideas And Tips by ManyThanks: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pilate2016:

I want to go into Agro-related and fish processing
ok. goodluck in advance.

1 Like

Re: Any Exporter Of Agri-product?!! Please Share Ideas And Tips by ManyThanks: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=sniperTULK post=105763768]Hi guys such an interesting topic. thanks to manythanks for opening this thread.

I am actually into export professionally for over 15 years, and worked/ working with a family-owned export company existing for over 30years.

well like somebody in the thread above said, one of the major challenges we have with export in Nigeria is our countries image. A lot of western organisations are scared of yahoo boiz grin. and will hardly respond to your email or phone calls.

Over the years we have been able to build relationships with most buyers through direct referrals, and some of these clients also don't mind introducing you to others for other products if they have dealt with you over time.
The good thing about export is that once you have built an image over time, it gets easier.

I can do a textbook here if I go on.. cheesy... If you have any question, feel free to ask.
Thanks for that input.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Ways To Make Money Online In 2021 / Seeking A Dredging Company To Partner With / Urgent: Price Of Palm Oil At Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.