Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Give Advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Advise (373 Views)

Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me / Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle / Migrating To U.K, I Need Your Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Advise by Lssprecious: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
I chose the wrong course, right now, don't understand most things, can't even attempt the assignments, the online stuff isn't helping matters, changing of course not really working out, planning to withdraw and return to Nigeria to try later time, cuz, I am psychologically down.I am in the UK right now,
Re: Give Advise by Evidenx(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2020
if i see you in Nigeria you are in trouble .
come Nigeria come do wetin? pls erase that from your head.

settle down and read, move with friends who are good in class let them teach you.
better still change course no matter d time it takes.

but never come to Nigeria... i don tell you oooo
Re: Give Advise by Petyprincess(f): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
If i may ask from what course did you change to this present course?

1 Like

Re: Give Advise by Decline: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
First for anyone to advocate you, their are certain things you should let us know for a proper guide.
1. What are the subjects you passed in WAEC so we can advice you on the easy and related course you can switch to.
2. What is the current course you're undertaken?
Finally, don't come back to Nigeria, I will advice, you should use the money for return ticket to seek for admission in another schools in UK and switch school if you can't switch course. Pls don't come back

(1) (Reply)

The Scam Visa On Arrival For Nigerian's In Diaspora / . / UK Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.