Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal (43383 Views)

Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism / Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by 6digitscomrade: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lipscomb:
I'm even thinking to drag the whole association to the court to scrap the entire shit.
im almost 40yrs of age and I can authoritatively say diz without fear or favour however I’m open to contrary opinions and debates that as a law abiding citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria that the last time genuine Nans escos walked the jurisdiction of Nigeria was before the emergence of democracy in 1999 .. indeed agbada government is bad see how they used undue power and corrupt funds to inflict and afflict our societal values and inadvertently rendered the labour of heroes in VAIN!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Desyno: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
The guy cash out from Aketi self...
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Xzellentgraphic: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Leaders of tomorrow... Imagine
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
FX:
Very useless association indeed

cry Super useless.

Come to UNN and see them. The only thing they're good at is carrying white Benz up and down with customized number plates, picking young girls at night in hostels and splashing water on innocent students when they drive past.

I've never seen a more useless association.

#EndNANS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Patrinus: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Same youth that wants to rule. . .
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by stevups(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:
Oya see Youths of NO tomorrow following the steps of their big brothers, Politicians
When they said Nigerian youth are lazy you think it was a lie. Bunch of irresponsible people!!!
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by State001: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Excuzeme:

This @Op na illiterate!
If someone has three names, (first, middle and surname), to address him, you have to either use his first name or you use his surname.
The heading of the thread should have been Mr. Akpan (suing surname) or just Danielson (using first name), NANS President.

But the mischeivious Poster wanted us to think he is a Yoruba, hence omitting th Akpan and Danielson, from the heading
. undecided undecided

But it is good, because it was the fool that was saying nonsense, a few days ago, supporting Govt over SARS

When asking for height next time, ask God to give you sense or help the diminishing one grow.
Tribal bigot
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by stevups(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
92 millions!!!
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by State001: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
SheikhMuniru:
This Boy Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation

From Akwa Ibom
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Yemisi87: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
I'm so sure Bamidele is one of those calling Nigerian leaders thieves.

Can you imagine this one having access to Nigeria treasury.

I'm sorry for this nation.
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Agbebakun22: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lipscomb:
I'm even thinking to drag the whole association to the court to scrap the entire shit.

They should dissolved the association, they are not useful at all
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by ugbede69(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Shed4peace:
I see a serious revolution coming. and for those of

you doubting, have you read about the Arab spring

and studied how it started? A time is coming
when Men/Women will wish they were Nigerians

John Elton prophesied it about forty years ago. In his words which I'll paraphrase. "Nigeria will be known for corruption all over the world. The name Nigeria will be synonymous to corruption. But in a short while, Nigeria will rise again, anyone who lays hold of a Nigerian will say I will go with you...............

Let's keep praying for the ongoing revolution
please can u enlighten me about this 'Arab spring'?....
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Agbebakun22: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Na ogun go kill this guy so na our money de baba dey use flex e babe propose give am in transcorp hotel and private jet.. Why some people no dey fear God nah
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by planetx: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sharing formula gone wrong. The Akpan guy must be a greedy fellow, sharing is caring.
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Kamil83(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
May be that is the reason all this old politician don't want to handover the power to the youth, 200k dollar,

chai, there is God o
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lipscomb:

are you a lawyer??
because this would be very very much appreciated!!
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Afamed:

Goggle, or the beer parlour gist you heard from PDP.?
Use your sense for once
I suggested google earlier did you use it?. I am not concern about PDP or APC. I don't support either of them. I only support anyone who has the best interest of Nigerians in heart.
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Adamsyozil23: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
corruption begins from d grassroot level to d top,na small small e day start before it becomes big, majorly of the populace are currupt,we only make noise if it did not favour us,bt if we are giving opportunity at d top to change things,we also misused it by we all b shouting nd insulting d leaders,d leaders dat are untop nw started little from somewhere before day became corrupt dis way,we should Al try to b d change with always wanted for dis country xo dat if any of us is oppurtuned to reach d top we will implement the change we have always graved for nd make life easier nd d people a smile on there faced

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by fashrola(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Impeached only? He should be made to return the money and go to jail ASAP
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Callmeboss(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Watin Musa no go see for gate..

This one is not 71yrs old oo... He is not cloned neither is he from Sudan..

Person wer swear for Nigeria don die, to beg am go hard.

Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Smurfette:
This guy was my course mate in the University, we graduated in the year 2012, I wonder how became the NANS president after graduation.

Thank goodness im not the only one thinking this. Its been a while i saw chidi last too.
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by sageb: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
State001:

Pic 1: Bamidele
Pic 2: Chidid (Acting NANS president)
Finally, Akpan Bamidele the mugabe of NANS comes to judgement. ASUU Strike is on yet this guy kept silent, no aluta spirit at all.
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Pigmy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
State001:
am not surprised though.
bunch of old men claiming students.
ask them their depts they go the shutter.
jokers
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
the average nigerian will loot at any opportunity given

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by BarrElChapo(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Future leaders indeed !
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by ibedun: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
airminem:
The system you see - all this has the effect of polluting, currupting and strangling the economy, and driving honest entrepreneurs of the market and providing jobs

Absolutely correct including shortening life span (life expectancy of mostly MEN!), turning women to olosho due to hardship, badly behaved kids due to malnourishment, unfaithful wives, marriage breakdown due to harsh economy. Too many repercussions!
Re: Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal by helinues: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
3x515:
[s][/s]

But you cancelled this before..

SE you don dey confused ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) / Video Of Nigerian Prof. Austin Nwagbara That Made Ghana Sack Him / What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.