Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ghost Recap Ep5(final Episode) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghost Recap Ep5(final Episode) (243 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Final Episode / The Man I Married - Final Episode / Impregnate Me Or I Die - Final Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghost Recap Ep5(final Episode) by michal88: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
I thought of her all through the week and when I couldn’t take it anymore on Saturday, I called my friend and did some findings. I learnt she attended one Redeem church that wasn’t too far from my place. I took my blue blazer to the dry cleaner’s and visited my barber. I couldn’t wait for Sunday to come. After about a year and some months, Sunday finally came and I went to the church. The usher saw me in my blue blazer, white shirt with grey slacks and Hermes loafers and directed me to one of the pews upstairs where I sat between a top social media Influencer and a prominent Forex guru. The service was lit and when, the pastor made the alter call, I waited for at least five people to go ahead of me before I went to the alter to give my life to Christ. While the prayer was going on, I looked to confirm that Sister Imaobong had seen me giving my life to Christ. I saw her on campus the next day and when I was about walking past her, she held my hand, “Hi Jack, How are you?” “Oh hi dear, I’m well, how are you?” “I’m good too, I saw you in church yesterday, that was so nice of you Jack, heaven is proud of you”. “Yeah, I was touched by the words of the pastor and I felt so convicted, I’m happy now and I feel like a new being sis”. “I’m happy for you, it’s rare to see guys giving up the things of this world to God this days, you’re exceptional and I hope you keep it up”. I said, “well now that God has arranged for us to meet again, don’t you think it’s right we at least celebrate my conversion since heaven celebrated over me yesterday?” She smiled and that was how we strolled into the relationship. Imaobong changed me a lot, or rather, I changed a lot through her help. I stopped partying on weekends as I used to, laid off some friends and stuck to just Imaobong. I joined the student’s fellowship on campus and that was how I got to meet bro Femi.
I was out of coma after two weeks and I woke up to see Imaobong holding my hand and my sisters all sitting at my bedside. I couldn’t control the tears coming out of my eyes and all I could think of was what I had done for God to give me a second chance in life. I wasn’t the best son, in fact I lived a life worse than that of the prodigal son but my heavenly father forgave me and gave me another chance. After two days, I was discharged from the hospital and I went to stay with my parents for some days. I became active in church meetings and registered for Bible school. I went on weekly evangelism, became a life coach on social media, using my story to inspire others, and I saw Imaobong regularly. I was invited to speak in an annual youth convention and about forty youths gave their lives to Christ after my speech. I rented a small apartment outside Port Harcourt and Imaobong moved in with me partly because I am scared that I would see Femi again one of these days. Sometimes I am afraid of meeting him, sometimes I just want to hear him say “you are doing well, bro Jack”.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Scream Festival’s Projects Encourage Women To Showcase Their Talents / Video Review “the Bridal March” By Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson / Good Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.