Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus (29563 Views)

Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban / Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. / Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Kroos8: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
damosky12:

You mean between the one and only GOAT and a penalty and tap-in expert?

You mean the dwarf bottler that denied a 17yr kid from scoring his first ever hat trick?

Mr Eibar?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by stagger: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Even COVID-19 sabi the real goat

And I think caminga will finally wash Ronaldo’s jersey

His name is Eduardo Camavinga.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Phyde: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
which kind news be this naa....and i have carried Portugal straight win against Sweden.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Adrian9(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sorry

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Organicist95:
thrash...so he shouldn't leave the camp if he has something urgent to attend to? Abi Corona dey show for face
Ok as he has something urgent to attend to, is he going to play against Sweden, is he going to play against Barcelona? Abi you think corona is gone? Maybe if he followed directives he would have missed just one game instead of two. See this guy. Go and cure the corona from him na as e no dey show for face. Funny dude grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
SEXONLY:
Not John Elton but Pa S.G. Elton of Ilesha.

Thanks pal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Charleys: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
Messi can't do this shiiit. That's why Messi is the GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ike6: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
It's nothing he has the money to battle it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ucheprecious7: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
It's a pity
Meanwhile,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by damosky12(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Suspect33:
No, I mean the Manchester United legend, the Real Madrid legend, the Juventus legend and Portuguese legend, vs a Barcelona fraud grin

You mean the one who depends on crosses and complete through balls before he scores?

I refer to Messi who makes the passes and scores the goals, an Olympics winner, a Fifa u23 world cup winner, a world cup finalist, etc. I refer to the one who shakes the world with any rumor regarding his transfer...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by RPG2020(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
Damn ni66a coro ain't playing

But the ni66a got the wrong dude we are with you Ronaldo coro go shame
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by hybridblood07(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
A 10 years old boy just said you're the most foolish person on earth.
DenreleDave:

From Ronaldo to penaldo then to tapnaldo then to rapenaldo, now he has changed to Coronaldo.... grin grin grin only God knows what next now undecided undecided

So upon all his 6 packs, fitness and those abs he is always displaying on Instagram, so baba no even well..

No wonder Our Messi will always be the first.....

Anyway, his miscreants fans will call this another record again..

The first player with 5 Ballon dor to win CORONA grin grin grin grin... And His name shall be called CORONALDO

Chai Coronaldo is ahead of Our Messi in corona grin grin grin.. It is worth celebrating by Ronaldo fans oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Our Messi, keep healthy and please avoid any contact with Coronaldo on the day of champions league.. Avoid him like a flu[

Before them begin to call us hater, Sha get well Coronaldo...... But pls avoid contact with Our Messi on champions league night.. Tanchu.

Get well soon Coronaldo

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by DenreleDave(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
hybridblood07:
A 10 years old boy just said you're the most foolish person on earth.

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique justwise oam4j

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by holllandis: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bobby4090:
I have a feeling this stuff is goin to go round Europe and everyone there that moves around will eventually get it at some stage. For him Ronaldo, it's even better he gets it now that the season is just starting than when they're deep into the season with very serious matches facing them.

And u think u can just catch it once and be immune?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by MoonWater: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
not a big deal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
stagger:

His name is Eduardo Camavinga.
Thanks for pointing out the mistake
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by feedthenation(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
I don't have any comment
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by 8stargeneral: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Get well my legend

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Suspect33(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
damosky12:

You mean the one who depends on crosses and complete through balls before he scores?

I refer to Messi who makes the passes and scores the goals, an Olympics winner, a Fifa u23 world cup winner, a world cup finalist, etc. I refer to the one who shakes the world with any rumor regarding his transfer...
lol, Olympic winner.... grin grin , is world cup Finalist a trophy, oga your goat is only functional in camp nou

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by holaralph(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ahhh CR7 YOU ARE HEALED IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by JordanMichael(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by FuckThaMod: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
damosky12:

You mean between the one and only GOAT and a penalty and tap-in expert?
grin correct guy... Messi no gree score open goal again and his fans keep swimming in delusions, calling him GOAT or Second GOAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Emmmy360(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Juventus must win ooo over 2.5
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ayo2004: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Suspect33:
No, I mean the Manchester United legend, the Real Madrid legend, the Juventus legend and Portuguese legend, vs a Barcelona fraud grin

The Barcelona fraud is a football legend angry

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ayo2004: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Suspect33:
lol, Olympic winner.... grin grin , is world cup Finalist a trophy, oga your goat is only functional in camp nou
Is that why he has a higher goal contribution and more ballon d'ors despite starting football two years after with less games?
Abeg,Call a spade a spade

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Freebills12: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is not good for football
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Adelangroup: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ogbenutan
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Goalnaldo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Quick recovery my hero.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Onlyonebuhari: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Shed4peace:
I see a serious revolution coming. It will last till buhari either dies or is overthrown. and for those of

you doubting, have you read about the Arab spring

and studied how it started? A time is coming
when Men/Women will wish they were Nigerians

John Elton prophesied it about forty years ago. In his words which I'll paraphrase. "Nigeria will be known for corruption all over the world. The name Nigeria will be synonymous to corruption. But in a short while, Nigeria will rise again, anyone who lays hold of a Nigerian will say I will go with you...............

Let's keep praying for the ongoing revolution

SARS already dissolved, time to end your own joblessness. You are looking for something to loot through violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Korea Vs Portugal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2022 / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges / Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.