Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Help!capm Exam Prep: Rita Mulcahy's Course In A Book For Passing The Capm Exam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!capm Exam Prep: Rita Mulcahy's Course In A Book For Passing The Capm Exam (4948 Views)

Rita Mulcahy's PMP Exam Prep 8th Edition / CAPM/PMP Certification Exams / Free PMP/CAPM Exam Simulator Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!capm Exam Prep: Rita Mulcahy's Course In A Book For Passing The Capm Exam by taioluv: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2011
Good day, how your weekend? wishing you a bless week ahead, pls any1 kindly assisst me in free e-book download of dis particular book or anybody that has the book to passing CAPM should let me know so i can send my e-mail add to him/her, i am unemployed graduate whose second attempt to pass this exam is coming close at march ending, pls,pls,pls thank you
Re: Help!capm Exam Prep: Rita Mulcahy's Course In A Book For Passing The Capm Exam by eriakmoos: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2011
This book is really helpful for study of CAPM.  I have one CAPM Exam Software. With this software you can choose which chapter of PMBOK you want the questions to come from. It helps you improve your exam preparation experience.
Re: Help!capm Exam Prep: Rita Mulcahy's Course In A Book For Passing The Capm Exam by doziej84: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
eriakmoos:

This book is really helpful for study of CAPM.  I have one CAPM Exam Software. With this software you can choose which chapter of PMBOK you want the questions to come from. It helps you improve your exam preparation experience.
PLS HW CAN I GET THE CAPM SOFTWARE. MY MAIL ADD IS --doziej84@yahoo.com. thnks
Re: Help!capm Exam Prep: Rita Mulcahy's Course In A Book For Passing The Capm Exam by AnnieGao: 3:43pm On May 30, 2012
I hope this link will help pmp exam software

(1) (Reply)

You Should Resign If Your Employer Is Doing Bad Things / Career Advice For Women / History Of Nairaland (SEUN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.