Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

5 Ways To Accelerate Your Coaching Impact With Google's David Peterson Ph.d - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Ways To Accelerate Your Coaching Impact With Google's David Peterson Ph.d (274 Views)

David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers / Top 5 Ways To Help Build Up Your Self Respect At Work / 5 Ways To Invest In Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Accelerate Your Coaching Impact With Google's David Peterson Ph.d by ELVG: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is the complimentary masterclass 10,000+ coaches in the world over couldn't stop talking about:

5 Ways to Accelerate Your Coaching Impact with former Director of Executive Coaching at Google David Peterson and Coaching Industry Pioneer David Goldsmith, Co-founder, Foundation for Coaching, now Institute of Coaching at Harvard

This live masterclass is specifically designed to help coaches who feel as though they are doing everything 'right' but still want more from their coaching practice and I'd love for you to be my guest.

You would be learning, as David and David takes you on how to accelerate your path to more happy and high-paying clients. You’ll discover how to deliver a huge impact quickly - even for the most challenging clients including key concepts you can use in your very next coaching engagement!

If you would like to learn more, please visit or you can register for the Masterclass below to secure your seat before it fills up.

www.wbecs.com/ace/partnerships/

Feel free to share your thoughts with me about the session. Looking forward to hearing from you.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Work Visa Opportunity / Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry / You Can Make A Career In E-commerce: Ask Me How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.