Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Russian Government Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Russian Government Scholarship (263 Views)

Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Federal Government Scholarship Exam / 2018 Federal Government Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Russian Government Scholarship by YungLasaint(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Has anyone applied for the Russian government scholarship program in Nigeria?

If yes how did you do it?
What was they procedures?
Which documents did you made ready?
How competitive was it?
Was the questions hard?
Did you finally go for your studies?

I'm planning to study information/computer security in any of the university there.

Please your information will go along way.
Re: Russian Government Scholarship by YungLasaint(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
I heard there's age limit of 17 to 20 for bachelor program so I want to ask if that's true?

(1) (Reply)

Waikofar Education Management Consultant / Endsars: Delta State Orders The Immediate Closure Of Schools / NECO Postpones 2020 Exams Indefinitely READ DETAILS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.