Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Can I Combine This Same Jobs At Same Time? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Combine This Same Jobs At Same Time? (283 Views)

What Tech Skill Can I Combine With Bricklaying? / Can I Combine Studying Medicine, Surgery And Work At The Same Time ? / 5 Ways To Combine Work And Studying Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Combine This Same Jobs At Same Time? by saraki2019(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
The first job is lecturing job at federal university which i am already engaged for past 6/month and the 2nd appointment is teaching in state sec. Sch.
It is legal?
Need good advice pls
Re: Can I Combine This Same Jobs At Same Time? by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hmmmm..... You teach?

To your question...don't know about the "law's" stand about holding two concurrent public office... But seeing as there's no way you will deliver your duties optimally when you're shared.. Then there's everything wrong and illegal with it.

A question to bring out the answer you already have..... Will you put all your lectures with the uni for after the sec school closes... Or will it be on-and-off parole
Re: Can I Combine This Same Jobs At Same Time? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Why did you indicate that you have been on the lecturing job for the past 6 months? .... is it because of the ippis requirement so that we won't suspect you are among the newly recruited personnel because of ASUU and Government saga? anyway it's your luck... Moreover lecturing job should be given ones all in it, so it's not legal.
Re: Can I Combine This Same Jobs At Same Time? by saraki2019(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Danielstainz:
Why did you indicate that you have been on the lecturing job for the past 6 months? .... is it because of the ippis requirement so that we won't suspect you are among the newly recruited personnel because of ASUU and Government saga? anyway it's your luck... Moreover lecturing job should be given ones all in it, so it's not legal.
sorry six month before the lockdown.
Re: Can I Combine This Same Jobs At Same Time? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
saraki2019:
sorry six month before the lockdown.
that clarifies that... good luck
Re: Can I Combine This Same Jobs At Same Time? by Juliusmomoh: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
Why we are here looking for job, u are there looking for which one to go for...
This life no balance.. I swear...

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. / Free Legit Site To Make Money By Just Commenting On Post / Working Class Female Roommate Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.