Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Business Partners Needed In Abuja - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Partners Needed In Abuja (368 Views)

Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed / Investor And Business Partners Needed / Business Partners Needed For An Upscale Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partners Needed In Abuja by Onaji52: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Business Partners needed in Abuja, Project up to 80% completion.

Send me a mail famzjohn@gmail.com
Re: Business Partners Needed In Abuja by Kamdil: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
You didn't state the nature of the business, and you expect a serious business minded person to contact you?

1 Like

Re: Business Partners Needed In Abuja by Freelane33(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Let’s us know what’s you’re bringing to the table
Kamdil:
You didn't state the nature of the business, and you expect a serious business minded person to contact you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Partners Needed In Abuja by Kamdil: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Freelane33:
Let’s us know what’s you’re bringing to the table
how can I know what to bring to the table without knowing what I am investing on

1 Like

Re: Business Partners Needed In Abuja by Freelane33(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Oh sorry the quoted is for the op ...
Kamdil:
how can I know what to bring to the table without knowing what I am investing on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Partners Needed In Abuja by Oluwahelpme(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kamdil:
I'm into agriculture produces. If u Invest with me. I will be paying u 3% return on investment every month.
Re: Business Partners Needed In Abuja by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kamdil:
must be real estate

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Facebook Account Into Money Making Machine. Earn Up To $3500 Monthly / German 18 KVA Powercap - 750K (negotiable) / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.