Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT (2018 Views)

IGP Replaces Adamawa CP Mohammed Barde With Etim Equa Over Governorship Election / EndSARS: IGP Orders Investigations Into Suit Challenging Judicial Panels / #EndSARS: IGP Adamu Replies Amnesty, Says Policemen Didn’t Shoot Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by SLAP44: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
limeta:
The government is in panic mode
See how fast they come up with swat too fast to be true.

Keep the heat on i mean up the game
restructure now

They are in panic mode because they want to keep southern youths in check and weaken them with brutality.

The only way to keep an educated populace down is through bare knuckle brutality or force of arms.
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by Miracle2020: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
SLAP44:
Same old wine in a new bottle grin

We aren't deceived.

#ENDSWAT
is either you have no sense or you are a criminal.
They should endswat and bring your father to take care of the criminals abi ?
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by Miracle2020: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
coolcharm:
Via, which work exactly?

The work of harassing innocent Nigerians or fighting crime?

These old men dey use us dey play.

I hope this is no mere change of name from SARS to SWAT

This is not enough!

We need to know the roles and responsibilities of this new SWAT.

We need to know their Modus operandi as well.

read.
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by Miracle2020: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Racoon:
Same SARS that have been abusing their privilege and weapons now members of SWAT team? Old wine in new bottles.The SARS viscious cycle continues.
did you read the statement made by the IG or you want to disgrace your mother in public.
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by Lvlink(f): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle2020:
must you resort to direct insult. He has a right his opinion
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by InfernoNig: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
I just dey pity for this country. So disheartening to see Nigeria so disorganized and unstructured.
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by Miracle2020: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
SLAP44:

Which trial? Try them in your own states up north, enjoy them there.

#ENDSWAT
criminal is afraid of SWAT.
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by Truthteller2020: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
SLAP44:

Which trial? Try them in your own states up north, enjoy them there.

#ENDSWAT
what do you want? you can dance but you must know when to stop the dance
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by Miracle2020: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lvlink:
must you resort to direct insult. He has a right his opinion
the same way I have a right.
Mind you, I just ask him a question.
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by UmuEri(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle2020:
criminal is afraid of SWAT.

I suspect you are either a SARS or police operative. You talk with so much pains cry cry
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by merieam16(f): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Swat gini
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by Csami(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Roflmao!

Which special weapons does naija have aside AK 47?
This name makes them look stup!d angry grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by adaora17901: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Happy independence day to yahoo boys
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by Miracle2020: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
UmuEri:

I suspect you are either a SARS or police operative. You talk with so much pains cry cry
iam a soldier. That is why I hate criminals with my life.
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by Lovelive: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
SLAP44:
Same old wine in a new bottle grin

We aren't deceived.

#ENDSWAT
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by Lovelive: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Valkrie:
They should make sure non of the old defunct SARS personnel find his way into the new swat formed...you can never rehabilitate a lion once he has tasted blood...e no go work...better they should retrain the old SARS personel and post them to Sambisa far away from any sane human being to go and fight boko people...!! They would help a great deal since they are expact at profiling criminals and checking people bags and phones...in fact Borno people have even protested on their behalf..and it take two to tango so the police head should do the needful..Simple..!!
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by Valkrie: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2020
Miracle2020:

Bros..no point of bringing his father in this matter, give the masses guns or legalise gun and the masses would do the job..nobody would protect you more than yourself...Its simple as ABC...!!
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by Miracle2020: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2020
Valkrie:

Bros..no point of bringing his father in this matter, give the masses guns or legalise gun and the masses would do the job..nobody would protect you more than yourself...Its simple as ABC...!!
they should give the masses guns? Can you just listen to yourself? If they should legalize gun for everybody, do you know what will happen?
I want you to sit down and think properly. just imagine that your children are in the school and one mad kid just bring out his gun and waste all of them, will you clap for the government or blame them for legalizing gun? I hope iam not talking to a kid Sha.
BTW, if you want a gun you can go and apply and if you pass the psychological test you will be given the permission to have one. You should also note that "Whatever is sweet is also bitter"
Re: Breaking: #EndSARS, IGP Replaces SARS With SWAT by Miracle2020: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2020
Valkrie:

even the US with their technology, the best police in the world, the best military in the world. do you know how many people die everyday as a result of mass shooting? Please don't take decision when ever you are angry, it may come back and hunt you. Bros.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flashback:Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win WTO DG - Kayode Ogundamisi / Nnamdi Kanu Capture, OBJ Was Involved / Who Will Be The Best Candidate For PDP In 2023 To Win The General Election ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.