Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today (24354 Views)

Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test / FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date / ASUU: Strike Continues, As FG Gives Condition To Accommodate ASUU’s UTAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by yolo126010: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2020
ASUU I hail thee!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by AIlahuAkbar: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Rubbish!!!
They want to get students(majorly protesters) off the street.
We won't go back to school untill they #endsars and #endpolicebrutality
your brain is totally empty.
I pity your parents who would used that money wasted on your education to better themselves.
Fool
Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by AIlahuAkbar: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
And graduate to joblessness
not everyone is unfortunate like you.
foolish fellow
Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by AIlahuAkbar: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2020
marsman:
grin
that useless ASUU chairman needs to see this.
gosh I hate that old man
Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by benjijosh(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2020
They are willing to accept the system because they want student protesters to resume.. All na strategy
Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by laidima88(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2020
shit is ending soon
Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by TheWalkingMind: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
not everyone is unfortunate like you.
foolish fellow
relax young man. Apparently you're an illiterate.
Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by donMIG(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2020
Rubbish
Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by Bagu1(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2020
grin
bluefilm:

Oga, your English is terrible.

Tufiakwa. cry cry cry
Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by Bagu1(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2020
Olaskybab:

"...dictate to their employer" as if the employers aren't there to represent them . My brother, we're in era of democracy. ASUU has the right to reject any system put up by FG, especially if it will not favour the entire university community.

My brother, it's not about dictatorship but imposing a system which violate their mode of operation. And they ( ASUU) have the right to reject such imposition in as much as, it does not capture their peculiarities.

They need to be commended for protecting the university system based on the previous agreements signed. The only reliable union in Naija. I doff my hat for ASUU

2 Likes

Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by Olaskybab: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Bagu1:

My brother, it's not about dictatorship but imposing a system which violate their mode of operation. And they ( ASUU) have the right to reject such imposition in as much as, it does not capture their peculiarities.

They need to be commended for protecting the university system based on the previous agreements signed. The only reliable union in Naija. I doff my hat for ASUU

Yes, we are actually on the same side. I just modified my comment to embolden the part of the guy's contribution I quoted.
Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by mvem(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nazgul:
ASUU seems to be the only union in this country that can bend the arm of the government till they get what they want. Hope this will mark the end of the strike.
ASUU right from the military era has always being the most effective union

1 Like

Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by Humorme2(f): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by Ekeseges(f): 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
FG has no option but to consider UTAS.IPPIS is fraud
Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by Idadurun: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
orble:
Why does they prefer this one
They want to adopt the UTAS in order to call off the ongoing ASUU strike so as to reduce the number of #endsars# protesters which are mainly youths of student category.

1 Like

Re: FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today by NairaMaster1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
johhhnn:
werey no dy disguise!! Trying to divert attention #EndSwat

This is more important than endSars.
What we need now is end ASUUStrike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC Releases SSCE 2020 Results / Morenike Toyin Folayan: I Divorced Because Of My Career / Food Production: FG To Employ 100,000 Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.