Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:11 PM

Tinubus Silence On #endsars Movement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubus Silence On #endsars Movement (2140 Views)

Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubus Silence On #endsars Movement by Akanbiedu(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2020
Okuda:

you see where una mumu dey? na my papa turn a full state to him personal business center? na my papa appoint all him family members into strategic societal offices? na my papa dey decide governor of a single state? shey na my papa dey break law come dey rub am for our face? My own father taes care of his family, is responsible, made his money legitimately importing essetial goods you probably have used on your automobile if you have one. my father does not need to be a tinubu to command respect. he earned it with his hardwork and i am man enough to tell him when he has gone wrong in a man to man way and he does not see any offence with that because he knows the man he fathers and not others that would shut you doen with all the powers they wield. what does your own father do?

All your dongon turenshi does not answer the question; when is your father going to make a statement on endsars?

1 Like

Re: Tinubus Silence On #endsars Movement by Elvinci101: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:
Another flatron head on the loose

It would have been better SARS used people like you for testing the microphone, sorry, the Machine Gun before their disbandment. By now Nigeria would have been a better place for all.
Re: Tinubus Silence On #endsars Movement by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2020
Okuda:

mumu pikin. be wqiting for my father to talk about sars before you know there is something wrong with the current setup you find yourself in. dolt.

The only thing wrong is the "setup" of the minds of most Igbos you feel justifies your inane action of ignoring your local misrulers at home, turning the SE into a region every child wants to leave at 12 for greener pastures, while you face Tinubu and Lagos 24/7.

Like many have asked when will your father comment about #EndSARS? When will Chinaman Obi comment? What of Obiano, Ikpeazu, Theodore Orji, Orji Kalu and the many, many wastemen and doofuses you confused amebo people parade as leaders in your States and region of origin?

Can you people not note the mental instability and lunacy of an individual who always wants to highlight the deficiency of the father of his fellow boys and girls in an Estate yet never has an opinion on his own useless, failed and totally worthless father?

1 Like

Re: Tinubus Silence On #endsars Movement by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2020
Akanbiedu:

All your dongon turenshi does not answer the question; when is your father going to make a statement on endsars?

Tinubu is their father na. There own fathers and elders are irrelevant in comparison to Tinubu. That's why they have no time for those people and must always wait slavishly for Tinubu to comment on everything as if he is the only politician in Nigeria.

Igbos are a disgrace. No shame they are the only region in the South totally disinterested in the #EndSARS protests. Yet they are able to drag Tinubu whose people have been directly pivotal and contributory to the disbanding of SARS.

Most Igbos are nothing but anti-Nigerian saboteurs who only drag Tinubu because he won't let them annex Lagos they covet more than anything else on Earth and also because Jagaban helped to remove their proxy Igbo President i.e Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubus Silence On #endsars Movement by Empress5678: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2020
With the recent tweet of Segalink about call to end sars shows he has been bribed.Its disgusting but that's who Nigerians are.Selfish and corrupt.Remember Aisha Yesufu comments that she refused to be bribed to end the struggle and she stated that sega link was present at the meeting.Shame ,what a wasted struggle.No wonder Nigeria can never be great cos of saboteurs.
Re: Tinubus Silence On #endsars Movement by helinues: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2020
Elvinci101:

It would have been better SARS used people like you for testing the microphone, sorry, the Machine Gun before their disbandment. By now Nigeria would have been a better place for all.

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
OAMJ4
Dominique
Re: Tinubus Silence On #endsars Movement by helinues: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Elvinci101:

How far our guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubus Silence On #endsars Movement by Okuda(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
candidtalk:

The only thing wrong is the "setup" of the minds of most Igbos you feel justifies your inane action of ignoring your local misrulers at home, turning the SE into a region every child wants to leave at 12 for greener pastures, while you face Tinubu and Lagos 24/7.

Like many have asked when will your father comment about #EndSARS? When will Chinaman Obi comment? What of Obiano, Ikpeazu, Theodore Orji, Orji Kalu and the many, many wastemen and doofuses you confused amebo people parade as leaders in your States and region of origin?

Can you people not note the mental instability and lunacy of an individual who always wants to highlight the deficiency of the father of his fellow boys and girls in an Estate yet never has an opinion on his own useless, failed and totally worthless father?

https://www.nairaland.com/6183821/endpolicebrutality-governor-obiano-sacks-james

perfect timing. #idonthaveyourtime
Re: Tinubus Silence On #endsars Movement by Okuda(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
candidtalk:

Tinubu is their father na. There own fathers and elders are irrelevant in comparison to Tinubu. That's why they have no time for those people and must always wait slavishly for Tinubu to comment on everything as if he is the only politician in Nigeria.

Igbos are a disgrace. No shame they are the only region in the South totally disinterested in the #EndSARS protests. Yet they are able to drag Tinubu whose people have been directly pivotal and contributory to the disbanding of SARS.

Most Igbos are nothing but anti-Nigerian saboteurs who only drag Tinubu because he won't let them annex Lagos they covet more than anything else on Earth and also because Jagaban helped to remove their proxy Igbo President i.e Jonathan.

https://www.nairaland.com/6188295/obiano-visits-sars-offices-anambra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In !! Angry Protesters Storms Tinubu's House / Yoruba Women Scold Nnamdi Kanu, Back Police Order To Arrest Igboho / VIDEO: IPOB More Dangerous To Nigeria Than Bandits - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.